[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you realize modern day Christians only hate Islam because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: well wouldnt ya know.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
well wouldnt ya know.png
13KB, 640x712px
It finally all makes sense.
>>
Or maybe because Muslims smell and blow themselves up.
>>
>>2531907
Did the Jew tell you that one?

The same Jew that murdered Christ?

Really makes ya think...
>>
>>2531907
/thread
>>
>>2531901
It's really about race not about religion.
>>
Do people actually think that radical Islam is because of Islam and not because of how politically and economically fucked up the Middle East is? I will never understand how you can blame the religion with how much the West interfered in those nations...
>>
>>2531916
It's called Jewish propaganda. Most Christians don't even know that Jesus is a prophet in Islam (the highest available honor).
>>
>>2531916
Like the other anon said, the problem is race, not religion. If Europe was Muslim and the Middle East Christian things would be more or less exactly the same.
>>
>>2531916
Why is Latin America not flying planes into buildings and massacring hundreds of people at concerts?
>>
>>2531926
They're pussies
>>
>>2531910

>Christ's death is required to save mankind
>killing Christ is bad

Pick one and only one
>>
>>2531935
Nice false-dichotomy, dork.
>>
>>2531935
Thing is the Jews didn't kill Christ because they thought they were saving mankind. They did it because they thought they were doing the works of their father the devil. The guilt is in the intention. Finally Jews have been persecuting Christ since then. Funny how the bible never mentions persecution by Romans. It is always the Jews the ones persecuting Christians, over and over again.
>>
>>2531954
Stop taking crack and visting /pol/
>>
>>2531907
What's wrong with blowing yourself up for your faith? Are you not a Christian?
>>
>>2531984
Stop being a heretic.
>>
>>2531947
Did Jesus have to be murdered? Could he have died in his sleep for mankind?
>>
>>2532000
That does not mean that the Jews were good bois who dindu nuffin
>>
>>2531916
Really? Can you explain how the murder of Theo van Gogh is because of how politically and economically fucked up the Middle East is? What about the murder of Avijit Roy?
>>
>>2531987
Are you honestly retarded? Why would being a Christian make me think it's okay for Muslims to blow themselves up near me, especially when their favorite targets are non-Muslims? I mean how dumb do you have to be to ask that question?
>>
>>2532011
I'm not talking about Jews. I asked a question.
>>
File: hitch.jpg (216KB, 874x414px) Image search: [Google]
hitch.jpg
216KB, 874x414px
>mfw I remember there are still people alive that fell for the religion meme
>>
>>2532000
No because he had to be sacrificed in order to wash away our sins. You don't sacrifice a lamb by laying it down to sleep. He took on all the sins of mankind on to himself and endured the punishment for sin.
>>
>>2532028
Isn't it interesting how Hitchens was apparently an atheist yet always defended Jews and only very rarely criticised them?

Really makes one to ponder
>>
>>2532040
Why was intent necessary? Isn't death just death? Why did the method by which he arrived at death matter?
>>
>>2531901
what is hinduism
>>
>>2531916
The problem is the teachings of islam itself it's incompatible and inflexible in more ways than just "blowing yourself up".
>>
>>2532053
Again. Jesus's death was a sacrifice. You don't sacrifice a lamb by setting down and waiting until it dies of old age. This is your last (you).
>>
>>2532066
All you did was repeat what you said in your last post. No one sacrificed him, he was murdered, according to your doctrine. That's not a sacrifice. If Jesus took his own life, that would be a sacrifice.
>>
>>2532046
yeeeaaa... about that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2us2iOilc3E
>>
>>2532083
Really makes ya think...
>>
>>2532066
Also, if you're going to say that God sacrificed him by allowing him to be killed, then why was the killing so spectacularly brutal? Would not a simple beheading have worked? Why was the sacrifice so necessarily painful?
>>
Any oldfag anons who remember in the 2000s when 4chan was majority Christian?

Changed a lot now, but where have those anons gone, have they dropped their faith?
>>
>>2532109
Obviously its much more symbolic. Otherwise what, the symbol of Christianity is a rolling head? Or an axe? ha nordicfags would shit
>>
>>2532127
Maybe they realized that this place is a cesspool and not exactly appropriate for Christians and left like we all should.
>>
>>2532018
I didn't ask you why is it wrong for Muslims to blow themselves up near you, I asked you why is is wrong to die for your faith, whether Muslim or Christian. I think you have problems with reading comprehension.
>>
>>2532127
2009 era was filled with edgy atheist and then the fedora meme happened and /pol/ got big so now it's filled with LARPing Cristians.
>>
>>2532128
>Hey dad, why do I have to be hung on a cross and suffer for hours?
>I like the 't' shape. Axes are gay.
>>
>>2532128
Wow nordfags would go nuts!
>>
>>2532146
Its the most iconic religious symbol on earth though.

A beheading would not have had the impact a crucifixion had though.
>>
>>2531926
they far too intertwined with american politics in their personal lifes, also they would get rekt immediately if they start shit with conquering land and stuff.

There is no religiously inspired war of succession poing on either.

No clear segregation from the western world due to having bonds with the yuropes, too
>>
>>2532146
>>2532153
Christ suffered for our sins, he didnt get beheaded for our sins

Im not even Kirishitan but come on
>>
>>2532140
I think you don't really care about the answer and are just trying to be a fuckwit. Or maybe you're a psychopath, or just retarded. Either way your are not worth responding to
>>
>>2531926
>Why is Latin America not flying planes into buildings and massacring hundreds of people at concerts?
They do though, except the planes bit, that wouldnt meet their goals.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.