[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Being I is to be unhappy, a basket case >there is no remedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 12839489234.jpg (21KB, 340x309px) Image search: [Google]
12839489234.jpg
21KB, 340x309px
>Being I is to be unhappy, a basket case
>there is no remedy but acceptance of this
WTF !
>>
Daily reminder that psychoanalysis is quackery.
>>
File: 1239848932.jpg (24KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1239848932.jpg
24KB, 500x390px
>>2530023
>a profession that claims to fix your unhappiness when unhappiness is the basis of being
he thought so too.
>>
>>2530056
If unhappiness is the basis of being, why live?
>>
File: 1465840231183.jpg (502KB, 1498x984px) Image search: [Google]
1465840231183.jpg
502KB, 1498x984px
>>2530098
to stop being unhappy
>>
>>2530098
because seeing as though you already exist, the question is not really "why live". that question would have been relevant if it were asked before my birth i.e. why come into existence. but I wasn't asked

so I'm here now already. "why live" doesn't need an answer, because regardless of my answer I continue to exist, my life just continues

so the relevant question really is, "if happiness is the basis of being, should I lethally harm myself?"

and the answer is imo, no. that wouldn't acheive anything. I wouldn't be better off. I wouldn't be happy, the issue wouldn't be resolved. all that would happen is I'd experience the unhappiness of being and then experience myself being lethally harmed, and then words can't really be applied to myself after that (as I am finised, my life and myself is stopped)

nothing is acheived. you might say, "but you woudln't be unhappy anymore", but I don't think that's right. that kind of assumes I go into this realm beyond life and exist in some way in a state of 'not-unhappy'. but that's simply untrue. my life and myself just cease at my death. you can't say I am anything beyond that

suicide literally solves nothing. I'd experience unhappiness in my life then I'd experience the terror of my own suidie death and then words can't be used here to speak of myself

I want to be happy. that's the real issue. killing myself doesn't solve anything. I wouldn't even exist in order to be better off than the unhappiness of life.

a
>>
>>2530106

Came here to post this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.