[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the greatest achievement they have to latch onto is happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: african-king-rich.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
african-king-rich.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>the greatest achievement they have to latch onto is happening to exist in an area with a large amount of gold
>>
>>2528789
Sitting on resources isn't the same as extracting them and making them into wealth
>>
File: 1489691304668.gif (401KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1489691304668.gif
401KB, 500x345px
>the greatest achievement he has is a one standard deviation iq gap that is being closed that he owes only to being descended from people who happen to have been born in a cold environment
>>
>>2528797
That goes a long way, batman. "Worlds greatest detective" I think not.
>>
Look I'm a /pol/lack too but these threads are getting out of control.
>>
>>2528793
They were the Saudi Arabia of their time?
>>
>>2528789
>and gave it all away in the process.
>>
>>2528797
You're assuming that my superiority complex exists only on the axis of race, I'm also better than most other white devils.
>>
>>2528789
Augustus was richer anyway.
>>
>>2528797
wtf I hate genetic superiority now
>>
>>2528789

That is just ignorant.

Don't you know they also built a large sandcastle and a mudmosque?
>>
>>2528789
As opposed to your greatest achievement being constantly shitposting about blacks on a history discussion imageboard; because you are a waste of air e-nigger whose only interest is ghettoising the internet into a safe space for you and your anencephalitic shitposting crusader buddies
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 701x116px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 701x116px
>>2529252
This is the only shitpost I've ever made on /his/, I was inspired by the comments of a youtube video.
>>
>>2528793

This is what a lot of the wewuzzers don't seem to realise.

Like it's noteworthy and interesting that he had so much gold, but they don't seem to understand that he is only the richest man in history in the context of the current economy. Back then he was just a faggot with a ton of shiny metal.
>>
>>2528789
Egypt didn't have a large amount of gold. That was Nubia, which wasn't too shabby either
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.