[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We look at the animal kingdom and make theories about the hierarchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: supply and demand.jpg (82KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
supply and demand.jpg
82KB, 640x601px
We look at the animal kingdom and make theories about the hierarchy of animals in the jungle, the way parasites infest the body of a host, how the females attract the males in mating seasons...

But we are so far up our own asses that we can't for a second look at humanity and try to explain it in the same way.

We have to add grandeur through spirituality, religion... anything to give us a purpose other than procreation, to inflate our worth on this planet.

Now I understand some may want to surpass the point of animal and transcend into higher beings, but it's ridiculous to think you can just ignore the billions of years that brought you to your current state because you suddenly feel like "all races are equals in all aspects of life" and "women can be men and men can be women".

We even make comment on historical nations as though they different species but why not ourselves?
>>
Social Darwinism is irrefutable but people rail against it emotionally because of butthurt.
>>
I can't understand how you correlate gender and race equality to the rest of your argument
>>
>>2525975

Darwinism implies natural selection, as long as we keep reproducing we're evolving, but we can also evolve as a group, i.e. it doesn't mean we can't have empathy, help others who are less fortunate than us, even though it may be better off for our gene pool to just eradicate them. A group with a strong sense of unity beats one that may be physically superior, and thus survives longest.
>>
>>2525988

Because I keep seeing shit like "let's get more women into STEM!" and "there aren't enough black people in tech!"

As though suddenly we can disregard our entire history and just start operating under the assumption that women, for example, have the same capacity as men to work in mathematics.

This leads to bad results even if you try to force it: Black kids who get into ivy schools through AA drop out at a higher rate than anyone else, leaving them with no degree.

We can encourage but trying to change things as we are now is not getting us anywhere.
>>
I know this thread is heading in the direction of race realism I just wanted to come in and say I'm not terribly unhappy about degenerate druggies dropping dead in droves and people who have fatally allergic reactions to peanuts or whatever probably shouldn't live either okay bye.
>>
>>2526028
I bet this faggot considers himself an atheist too lol.
>>
>>2526033
>degenerate druggies

Me neither but most of the drugs that are illegal today (LSD, Mescaline) are actually okay but we still think of people that use them as degenerates but the real killers are anti-depressants which are just masking a deeper problem in society
>>
>>2525968
Most of evolutionary psycology is trash, some of it is good and it explains many things
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.