[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this symbol bear any significance in gang culture? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
does this symbol bear any significance in gang culture?
I think this is the right board for this, because it has to do with a fold of humanity (gangs)
>>
>>2523514
Other than looking like a shitty drawn wing cross section, I don't know
Do you have any other related information, or did you just draw it out of your ass and decided to ask a question to see if you can start your punkass gang using that?
If that's the case, let me tell you it looks like shit unless you are a 3rd grader in primary school and planning to form a gang so that you wouldn't get beat up during play time by Leroy
In any case, go back to coloring your books anon
>>
It looks like a tear. Negros and Hispanics are supposed to tattoos tattoo tears under their eyes when they shoot at cops. A solid tear means they killed one I think a hollow one means they injured them. The one in your op is half solid half empty idk what it's supposed to mean.
>>
>>2523557
yeah, im no artist, thanks to Parkinsons. I just wanted to know because I like writing stories and thought it would make a great symbol for a resistance faction. i didnt want to use a gang symbol, because i didnt want to project the wrong idea to readers, ya know?
>>
>>2523557
it is supposed to be a half filled raindrop, but the image got turned. the faction originated in the Washington area, hence the rain. in the story, the us is being invaded by Russia and Japan, and the resistance is fighting with guerilla tactics. they cut out the left eye of the enemies and carve this symbol on the foreheads of the dead troops, to cause fear among the remaining forces. very Tarantino-esc, I know.
>>
>>2523514
It's a teardrop.

Depending on the gang, it can signify varying things. Sometimes it means you've committed a murder for the gang. Other times it means you've bled for the gang.
>>
>>2523603
it means they half killed them you fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (875KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
875KB, 3264x2448px
>>2523603
>>2523557
>>2523633
perhaps this would be better? thanks for the info, by the way. I know my draw skills suck
>>
>>2523645
Don't tatoo this in your face.
>>
I wont. its just for a story
>>
>>2523681
Ok.Good!
What did the character do?
>>
>>2523686
hes just a leader of a resistance against Japanese and Russian forces
>>
>>2524564
No need for a tear then, probably...
What nationality is he?
>>
The teardrop tattoo or tear tattoo is a symbolic tattoo of a tear that is placed underneath the eye. The tattoo can have various meanings: it can signify that the wearer has killed someone[1] or has spent time in prison;[2] that the wearer was raped while incarcerated[3][4] or it can acknowledge the loss of a family or fellow gang member. Sometimes, only the wearer will know the exact meaning of the tattoo.[4][5] The tattoo’s meaning also can change depending on whether the tear is empty or is filled with ink.[1]

The tattoo is sometimes worn by the female companions of prisoners in solidarity with their loved ones.[6] According to The Devil's Front Porch, a book written by Lester Douglas Johnson about serving 1927 to 1957 in Kansas State Penitentiary; the tattoo denoted a member of "The Old Fraternity"; referring to the Biblical Cain who slew his brother.[citation needed]

US rappers The Game and Lil Wayne have teardrop tattoos signifying the death of friends.[7][8] Amy Winehouse had a teardrop tattooed to mark her distress at husband Blake Fielder-Civil remaining on remand at Pentonville Prison.[8] Basketball player Amar'e Stoudemire has had a teardrop tattoo since 2012; honoring his older brother Hazell Jr. who had died in a car accident.[9] A teardrop tattoo is worn by Portuguese footballer Ricardo Quaresma.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.