[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is selling oil cuckery? Think about it: It is the most valuable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 275x184px
Is selling oil cuckery?

Think about it: It is the most valuable limited resource on earth and necessary for every economy that wants to thrive. You even need oil if you want to build fucking solar panels.

If you sell it to rivals you strengthen their economy in the long run for a short-term gain which could easily be obtained by selling stuff you made with far less oil.
>>
It's the tie that binds
>>
>>2519771
>cuckery

NOONE WILL EVER TAKE ANYTHING THAT YOU POST SERIOUSLY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP USING THE TERM "KEK" —OR ANY OF ITS CONJUGATIONS, AND VARIANTS— IN ITS VULGAR "MEME SENSE".
>>
Ss are you like still in highschool or what? I can't imagine an adult making a thread like this
>>
>>2519781
Tripfag pls leave
>>
>>2519771
What is comparative advantage?
>>
>>2519771
You don't really understand economics.
What are you going to do with it? Store all the oil and let it sit there.
You sell it because you don't need it, and get the benefit, you get money that you can use to get something else.
>>
>>2519781
he didn't say kek
>>
>>2519771
If it were the case it wouldn't be as bad as it is.
Some tribal warlords sold the natural resources of their countries to international corpos for a golden chain.
You have to be concious of what's going on to be a cuck. This I would call taking advantage of less developed.
>>
>>2519781
It's one of the worst buzzwords ever to grace this site.
>>
>>2520287
Selling it is short term gain. Storing it is long term prosperity.
>>
>>2519771
Developing nations are more or less forced to sell raw resources and purchase finished products, often in return for foreign investment in their infrastructure designed to expedite that process. Enforcement of neoliberal economic practices has been the model for economic domination for a long time.
>>
>>2519781
There's nothing vulgar about kek you mouth-breathing retard.

It literally means lol and lol means laughter.

I swear subhuman sandniggers are seeing vulgarity in fucking everything.
>>
File: You.jpg (206KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
206KB, 1000x1200px
>>2522178
He meant to post "c u c k ", but there's a filter on the word.

>Vulgar: 2. Spoken by or expressed in language spoken by the common people; vernacular: the technical and vulgar names for an animal species.

It's not surprising that a racist rightist like you is illiterate.
>>
>>2520337
>Some tribal warlords sold the natural resources of their countries to international corpos for a golden chain.

Proof of this anecdote boy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.