[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... this is the reason why hitler considered them as honor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

So... this is the reason why hitler considered them as honorary aryans...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
wtf i love samurais now
>>
dude needs to fix his glasses
>>
>the opposite of the Jew is the samurai
>all brave warriors of the world are samurai
I finally understand :~)
>>
Bump for the samurai.
>>
>>2517967
>superior aryan genetics
>Der Untergang
>All the german women are played by qt slavs

What did hitler mean by this?
>>
I've never seen/heard of an anti-semitic Japanese person who wasn't a deliberate meme like this guy.

Also Israel is Japans 2nd largest arms provider.
>>
>>2519365
Modern Japan is degenerate and as far removed from the spirit of the samurai as Europe is from chivalry (that is very far).
>>
>>2518161
what about the brave warriors of the early japanese imperial army
>>
File: IMG_1880.jpg (2MB, 3225x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1880.jpg
2MB, 3225x1586px
>>2519414
>thus triggers the samurai
>>
>>2519412
>as Europe is from chivalry (that is very far).
(((Neo))) paganism isn't going to help that.
>>
>>2517967
>pretending as if you weren't already a weeb before
>>
>>2517967
&humanities was a mistake
>>
>>2517967
The true nature of Christ was a samurai
>>
File: haku.jpg (185KB, 1300x730px) Image search: [Google]
haku.jpg
185KB, 1300x730px
>>2521065
>>
>>2517967
top lel
>>
>>2521065
>>2521092
It's true. Liberal lefty faggot love is not the love God spoke of. That's why for 95% of Christian history before liberals subverted all the churches Christian's had no problem spreading the faith through the sword and conquering lands in the name of God and country.
>>
Did Hitler actually have any real respect for the Japanese, or was he just desperate for allies, and would have called the Bantu southern Aryans if it got men fighting on his side?
>>
>>2521142
idiot
>>
>>2521092
He came not to bring peace, but a sword. A sword folded over 10,000 times.
>>
>>2521170
Kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.