/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else keeping occupied with economical history? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Anybody else keeping occupied with economical history? I'm doing my masters in economics and I love the history behind it.
>>
File: Kolya Krasotkin.jpg (118KB, 800x955px) Image search: [Google]
Kolya Krasotkin.jpg
118KB, 800x955px
>>2517796
can you redpill me on economics of the late 1700s involving american and french innovation? (also anything else)

or if you can, can you pls redpill me on napoleonic economics?
>>
>>2517812
qt kid
would smash/10
>>
>>2517822
Kill yourself
>>
>>2517825
>implying you dont feel the same
>>
File: 1460263657009.png (477KB, 981x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1460263657009.png
477KB, 981x1004px
>>2517822
>tfw not trapping at the local music ball
all i want is to learn what economics were like in the 1800s
>>
>>2517847
>tfw there isnt a national program to get all qt boys into special trap schools from a young age to be good boiwifes
>>
File: 22.jpg (70KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
70KB, 316x316px
>>2517855
i see we're on the same page
I think it would help the economy if we hired teachers to educate these young boys into sluthood and then hired said boys to work for rich bourgeois men as their maids and made nice cute dresses for these boys to buy (helping the clothing companies earn a bit too)
>>
>>2517796

Well The central Bank of France was established in February 1800 by a gold and silver backed currency which helped balance the turbulent times and also helped to finance his armies by plundering other states and looting their gold and silver reserves.

He also considered restoring the mediëval style guilds but this was not in favor of the people giving him advice since they feared that a new class would challenge the one and only Napoleon he was very idle from what I've read.
•Labour was controlled. Napoleon's ideas on economics were rather old fashioned.
. The ban on trade unions remained though and passbooks were introduced to limit workers' freedom of movement

Theontrol of prices and the supply of food was introduced. There were no bread riots to threaten his rule. So he was pretty Lucky to distract the people with bread and games.
The export of corn was firmly restricted and maximum prices for bread and flour were introduced in 1812.

In short he finances a lot of the French state by conquest of other states.

If you are interested here are some short videos about his military and economic expansions.

http://study.com/academy/lesson/the-napoleonic-empire-military-economic-expansion.html
>>
>>2517878
thx bby
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.