[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What positive values Christianity even promotes? It's entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: christianity.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
What positive values Christianity even promotes? It's entire philosophy is to be submissive and self hating. It cucks it's own followers.
>>
>>2516722
Weirdly enough, so is with Islam. Islam means submission in Arabic. In fact, all Semitic religions have this philosophy you speak of.
>>
Being submissive to God isn't being submissive to other people. Also your argument is the same flawed thinking of those who think Buddhist can't fight because they have a pacifistic philosophy.
>>
>>2516752
Except Jesus said to turn the other cheek. It's just a shit religion.
>>
Forgiveness, humility, generosity, temperance.
>>
>>2516722
>t.Darkedgelord96xxx

Oh you're so strong and edgy, you don't forgive anybody, your sense of justice never fails!!!

Fuck off you manchild
>>
>>2516722
Semites always have bad religions.
>>
>>2516779
>to be submissive
>humility
>>
>>2516779
I'd rather fuck a bitch and get drunk during Bachalia.
>>
>>2516779
>and self hating
>temperance.
>>
>>2516779
>generosity
Others have this too.
>Forgiveness
Fault should have redemption. Christians priests forgive without effort, because this Christianity is most popular religion among criminals in mine country.
>>
>>2516810
>fault should have redemption

Says who?

This is completely false
>>
>>2516810
If they are active criminals not trying to better themselves they aren't very good Christians.
>>
>>2516828
Their logic is simple.
@1: Do a sin. Go to church for forgiving the sin. Believe in place in heaven for themselves.
Go to @1
>>
Yes OP, this is so because these cucks follow the demiurge, so they are asked to self destruct and become cuckolds.
Read on gnosticism, but know that many people who claim to be gnostics lie about it and teach self annihilation aswell.
You are to know yourself, not to self destruct.
>>
File: pete.jpg (24KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
pete.jpg
24KB, 520x292px
accepting the lifes inevitable suffering voluntarily without resentment
>>
>>2516870
The God of the Jews is the demiurge. The God of the Christians is the same God Jesus preached. This is also the God of the Gnostics.
>>
>>2516870
"Yourself" is just a temporary illusion, I thought everyone here knew it, hence why the widespread nihilism
>>
>>2516722
>strongly against adultery
>cucks it's own followers
wew
>>
>>2516882
No, a quick read of Nag Hamadi scripture proves the bible has been altered so you worship the demiurge while putting self annihilating lies in the mouth of the Christ.
>>
>>2516889
No, the ego is not an illusion, this is self destructive demiurgic doctrine.
>>
File: 1452058824405.jpg (65KB, 402x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452058824405.jpg
65KB, 402x408px
the bible is the most human hate book i have ever read .
why do humans follow an alian being that hates them and tells them there will be a day that he will feast on them and still they blindly follow.
even not being jew ? gential do you know you are hated by yahwh ?
do you know he longs to bleed you dry?
and yes he is real, he is a space faring being.
wake up humans !!!!!
arise and kill god!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2516958
Yes anon, there's a God above him, that happens to like humans, read the gnostic texts.
>>
>>2516722
You haven't read much on Christianity have you.
>>
File: 1486811920910.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1486811920910.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>>2516769
>>
>>2516722
fucking try harder
stupid niggers been doing this for a few centuries now
0.5/10
you don't deserve a single point for trying so little on genuine archaic-tier bait
>>
>>2516722
The kind that promote a society wherin the inhabitants feel little to no reason to be dickish to each other, ideally. Basically it asks everyone to just chill.
>>
>>2516783
Beimg Humble
But if you fuck with me I'll end you
>>
>2518267
Wow. It's still a shit thing to follow, but for a different reason. I might actually see it as one of the cool mythologies in the future.
>>
>>2519912
>>2518267
>>
>>2519914
Actually, I changed my mind. It was obvious where the evil was coming from. There was a corrupt establishment to overthrow. If he was a true intolerant absolutist the poster wrote about, he could, would have started an armed revolt. Or something that has results. But it was always just talk, except when he beat up a few old, frail, unarmed merchants. Tolerant let-faith-do-it attitude when it's difficult to be alpha and a loud mouth when it's easy? Meh.
>>
>>2516899
No it isn't
>>
>>2516752
>God

Who?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.