[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many fucking WW2 threads? I counted 6. 6 FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: angry.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
Why are there so many fucking WW2 threads?

I counted 6.
6 FUCKING WW2 THREADS ON THE FIRST PAGE.

There seriously needs to be a "WW2 General" thread where you can all shitpost about Hitler or Anne Frank, a containment thread for you annoying pieces of shit who think the 1940s was the beginning of history.
>>
western education of history is absolutely terrible and its a major and interest event
so you get ppl with questions but only history channel tier answers
>>
>>2515951
cause WW2 is pleb-tier trash
>>
Because WW2 is entry-level history for /pol/tards and other normalfags
>>
>>2515969
>western education of history is absolutely terrible
Yeah because Chinese and African history education is top-tier.
>>
>>2515977
Agreed.
Does that make WW1 good-tier?
>>
File: it was the uggs.jpg (13KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
it was the uggs.jpg
13KB, 323x323px
>>2515982
go deeper

>TFW nobody will ever know who first started the war between the uggs and the dugdugs
>>
File: anti-wehraboo defense force.jpg (41KB, 628x594px) Image search: [Google]
anti-wehraboo defense force.jpg
41KB, 628x594px
>>2515951
cause this board is filled with wehraboos,anon.
>>
File: Oh great, another Uggposter.jpg (48KB, 846x468px) Image search: [Google]
Oh great, another Uggposter.jpg
48KB, 846x468px
>>2516001

>That filename

Fucking Uggfags
>>
this is a WW2 board, faggit
>>
>>2515951
Mods disallowed generals when they created this board. An even stupider decision than including "& Humanities".
>>
>>2515951
you're the same autist who posts angrily in any thread that might bring up Hitler?

Its because it was a huge event that affected most people's grandparetns life significantly and also still has ramifications today.
>>
>>2515980
this so much.
>>
holocaust =/= ww2
>>
>>2515977
>>2515980
You both sound like little hipster bitches complaining that no one else listens to the obscure bands and artists you like. Fuck you.

Pretentious fucks.
>>
>>2516595
Spotted the normie
>>
WW2 always dominates history discussion and it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>2517489
so true. it is the definition of banal, and has been discussed to death. the only topics worse are the WW2 what-ifs that also dominate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.