[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I am Scottish, born and live in Scotland, have a Clan surnane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Scottish_clan_map.png (149KB, 1065x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Scottish_clan_map.png
149KB, 1065x1400px
If I am Scottish, born and live in Scotland, have a Clan surnane dating back to Pictish times, and have a castle and historic area of Scotland where my Clan used to live. Am I not heir to the throne?
>>
Are you using this as a hypothetical or is this actually the case with you?

Most Scottish clans have Chiefs already. The ones that don't are called armigerous clans. If you can prove that you're related to the last known Chief of a currently armigerous clan then you might be able to write to the Lord Lyon King of Arms and ask him to instate you as Chief.
>>
>>2515391

W-would I get any money/power?
>>
>>2515386
if you get a title make all /his/torians members of your clan and give us space in the castle
>>
>>2515407
No, but you would get to represent your clan at certain events and at the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs
>>
File: spooky.png (708B, 153x173px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
708B, 153x173px
>Scottish
>Scotland
>Clan
>have
>heir
>throne
uh oh
>>
>>2515425
Stirner pls this isn't even a philosophical thread
>>
I support your claim, now you just have to get the french on board
>>
>>2515386
The Scotland don't have a monarchy and throne this days, as I hear. Also, I guess, you are not pure noble, in your kin tree a lot of roturiers
>>
>>2515407
You would get moderate influence
>>
>>2515386
Its no longer King of the Scots but King of Scotland, implying sovereignty over a land and not a people. You have no claim under the new laws of succession, especially since the Kingdom of Scotland has been incorporated into the Crown of the United Kingdom, like the Kingdom of Navarre is with the Crown of France.
>>
gather an army to press your claim. having a claim is only the first step.
>>
>>2515407
Maybe like +0.10 monthly prestige.
>>
>>2517636
kek
>>
>>2515386
You are a man born centuries out of time. Even desiring a title (let alone a thrown) would make you a deplorable fascist patriarchal elitist scum to those who despise the idea that an individual should or could aspire to greatness and power in any form and who actively seek to lower all people to the same level of powerlessness and importance.

If there is no noble blood left in this world, If there is nothing greater to aspire to in individual dignity and power than the lowest common denominator social welfare receiver than humanity has lost something to be sure.

Take up your sword and claim your thrown. Strike down your enemies OP. Vanquish those who would oppose the glorious rule of OP. Restore your name and your progeny to the greatness of your ancestors. Rise up and take back your lands.

The tragedy of these modern times isn't that there are so many who have so little, but rather that having so little is all we can reasonably hope for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.