[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Must war be essential to life for us to exist. World War I and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Yin_yang.svg.png (10KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.svg.png
10KB, 260x260px
Must war be essential to life for us to exist.

World War I and World War II led to the death of good soldiers and good sons of Europe. The loss of life and historical cities is saddening. What do you think.
>>
>>2507977
>Must war be essential to life for us to exist.
Yes.
>>
>>2507977
Death is a part of life, war is a part of the human race.
>>
File: 1334364566598.jpg (1MB, 1230x800px) Image search: [Google]
1334364566598.jpg
1MB, 1230x800px
>>2507977
"War", or rather "struggle" but war is simply struggle between groups on a larger scale than person/person, is absolutely essential due to how it causes the person/group to strive against another in order to overcome. Without the need to overcome, stagnation happens and stagnation is death but slowly.

Peaceniks get fucked.
>>
no. it is fundamentally based on ignorance: that the other is seperate or different from the self.
>>
>>2508214
War is based on cooperation. Cooperation is the father of all things.
>>
>>2508216
Others are different from the self because that's what the fucking words mean. You could say that the "self" is illusory, but if I shoot you I do not feel pain, which is a data point against your assertion.
>>
>>2508242

others are more you than you are yourself. once you realise that, you will be free of concepts which separate you from them and reality itself.
>>
>>2507977

Resources are finite, therefore conflict is inevitable.
>>
>>2507977

War speeds up technological advancements
>>
>>2508263
Bullshit sophistry. I can hurt another and I am not hurt myself, therefore they are not me. Harm to them is harm to me only if there is a concrete chain of relation or reliance between myself and them; there is no such chain of symbiosis between my group and a group opposed to my group in conflict over access to a finite amount of resources.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.