[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Westerners give Churchill a pass for his Puppet States

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: stalin.jpg (239KB, 1200x1381px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
239KB, 1200x1381px
Why do Westerners give Churchill a pass for his Puppet States and Genocides but they don't give the same pass to Stalin?

>Genocide
Churchill's was actually aimed at an ethnic group

>Shitty puppet states
Every country between Egypt and Bangladesh has his fingerprints on it

>Autistically sending soldiers to their death in a battle that he could never win
>>
>>2506051
Because Stalin was an enemy of the West. It based on pure interest.
>>
>>2506051
Because Stalin was a filthy communist and Churchill a brave capitalist
>>
>>2506051
Because History is written by the victor.

I visited Russia and Stalin is quite popular among the working class.
>>
>>2506051
You're not allowed to criticize the eternal Anglo.
>>
>>2506078
Doesn't work here because the image of Stalin was already solidified in popular culture long before the end of the Cold War
>>
>>2506056
Fpbp
The cold war was more about power than ideology
>>
>why are people biased

Holy fuck OP, you might be on to something
>>
Churchill didn't do any genocide and client states are different to puppet states
>>
>>2506051

Because Churchill did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Policy Failure.png (55KB, 267x296px) Image search: [Google]
Policy Failure.png
55KB, 267x296px
>>2506225
Yeah, Churchill's love of the British Empire and the Mandates, and the fact that he installed Muhammad Reza twice as shah, or Egypt pre-Nasr.

And did I mention he was the biggest Empire cocksucker in 20th century history
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.