[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOMBING OF PEARLHABOUR (SINO WAR 2) Me dont have a reason to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pearl-hbr2.jpg (42KB, 603x486px) Image search: [Google]
pearl-hbr2.jpg
42KB, 603x486px
BOMBING OF PEARLHABOUR (SINO WAR 2)
Me dont have a reason to hate Japanese cos i know, who start Sino war 2 after China lost Sino war 1.
China lost everything in Sino war 1from reputation, status and not only the war.

Then how to see, Japan have a reason to invade China, to start Sino war 2 in 1937?
And why Japan bomb those mother fcuked in Pearl habour? Cos they deserve it.
France rob Japan coal train in Cambodia, with help of China and British declare all raw mineral in south east asia, only for Europe cos WW2 already begin in 1939.

Nothing for Japan even France, British and America, were brothers?
And Japan still at war with China yet those American not just silence but ensure British, to look into the pacific region shipment like Japan were theives.

THAT CALL BROTHER?
That call mother fcuker and that is how Japan answer in 1941, bomb those mother fcuker at Pearl Habour.
Indeed Japanese were cruel but who is not cruel at war, yet who freed south east asia from being slaves, indeed were Japanese.
Me understand why i dont hate Japan. Just American like you twist and turn, yet presume other would buy your fcuking shkt..

This is just things that picked out from your history book. Just how to read it, were indeed a different story.

I dont care about who is Japanese, North Korean nor Malaysian. Me just know, we are Asian. And me is a chinese but the problem, me are not dumb.
Cos other ask American why North Korean want to destroy America but they answer like their leader were South Korean.
Cos why he still evil, till want to destroy America, were still a question, that American try to hide.

You cannot see, he not answering the question insense why North Korea leader dont want to destroy Malaysia, England, Brazil nor Canada because HE IS EVIL.
American only good at twisting anything, like who is wrong to attack Pearl Habour because they are American.
>>
HOW CHINA START SINO WAR 2?
Because China want revenge and redeem back everything they lost in 1st Sino war but they talk talk only mean Japan no match against China yet because Japan so small, China cannot attack Japan cos other would say China are bullies even they won Sino war 2. So they play other backside at border (recorded in history book from 31-37)
Why? Cos China are the strongest and greatest nation ever in Asia, even they keep losing war.

You dont know, china people felt so humilated, when they lost 1st Sino War but why?
Only those nation ranked among top, would felt humilated from losing a soccer game, to lower ranked team. Just the problem, how China felt humilated because they already laughing at other before they engage at 1st battle.
(Cos how china people see their nation were huge mean powerful)

Sure China and America said war happen in pacific because Japan want to conquer Asia but 1937 to 1941, out by 4 years. And Japan were brothers, when they attack China.
You mean Allied want to conquer Asia cos Japan were still brothers, till 1941.
This kind of info, exist in your history book unless you mean what stated as your history were all B.S.

I know i know, no need to twist and turn,
How Japan want to conquer Asia, have the same reason like North Korea leader, were actually South Korean.
>>
Not only China have chinese.(malaysia too)
Yet me is a chinese from the other side of the wall, the side where the mystical creature having a life.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Only the highest discourse.
>>
>>2505671
>>2505678
Learn English you gook
>>
>Japanese spend the entire war wanting to make a 'muh resource extraction' empire
>spread around a 'i-it's anti-colonial baka!' meme for propaganda
>people believe the jap cool aid
>>
>>2505678
> Cos China are the strongest and greatest nation ever in Asia, even they keep losing war.

>what is the century of humilation and the warlord period
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.