[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically speaking, why has the right to Jewish self-determination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Amoz Oz Quote.jpg (69KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Amoz Oz Quote.jpg
69KB, 850x400px
Historically speaking, why has the right to Jewish self-determination been such a controversial topic? Not too long ago, Europeans had unfavorable views of Jews for not being European enough, 'semite' was used as an insult, and anti-semitic cartoons exaggerated semitic features in Jews. Today, people are saying that Jews are 'European Khazars', and don't belong in Israel.

What exactly does the world want from the Jewish people? If Jews built a state at the bottom of the ocean, leftists would complain that we're oppressing the fish and stormtards would complain that we're trying to poison the ocean or some other nonsense.
>>
"I don't believe in God, but I believe he gave us Israel"
t. Average jew
If you don't see the hypocrisy of this, get yourself checked.
>>
>>2505435
Success breeds jealousy.
People are seeing how much shit da joos control and want in.
>>
>>2505435
>What exactly does the world want from the Jewish people?
We want them all dead. Nothing less will do.
>>
If they simply converted to Christianity and Islam this wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>2505510
The majority of the original zionists (and many today) didn't believe in a religious right to the land of Israel, but rather an ancestral right. Germans are called Germans because they come from Germany, Japanese are called Japanese because they come from Japan, Arabs are called Arabs because they come from Arabia, Jews are called Jews because they come from Judea.
>>2505521
What about all those Christians and atheists in ww2 that were persecuted or exiled because of Jewish ancestry? The nazis cared more about the Jewish ethnicity than the religion
>>
>>2505521
The only way to defeat the Jews is to rob them of their identity, like what they're doing with whites. They can't be dangerous if they just view themselves as white Christians like everyone else.
>>
>>2505435
The fact that they drag everyone else along for the ride.

Also
>we
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.