[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'll never be leader of my nation because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw I'll never be leader of my nation because I'm not white and the people will never accept me
>>
>>2500836
If you're in Eastern Europe yeah. Western Europe, Burgers and Leafs love brown people. Just make the whitey feel guilty for whatever thing happened to people you don't know 200 years ago.

Unless you're a privileged Asian, then you're fucked.Theyre trying to break up that block to give SE Asians and other groups gibmedats. Hope you're not Japanese or Chinese.
>>
>>2500836
Be so good they can't ignore you
>>
>>2500865
>Unless you're a privileged Asian, then you're fucked.Theyre trying to break up that block to give SE Asians and other groups gibmedats. Hope you're not Japanese or Chinese.

t. James Takawaka
>>
Dutch people love Geert Wilders and he's half-Asian.
>>
>>2500836
>wanting to lead a White nation as a non-White
Kys and go back to where you come from
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>2500887
But I was born here and love these lands like nothing else!!
>>
adolf?
>>
>>2500836
By the time you're 50 your country will be majority brown and you will be in a prime position to be elected thanks to seniority.
>>
>>2500836
White nations are full of cuckolds if you're a historically oppressed minority, you'll just have to make them feel guilty.
>>
>>2500865
>Unless you're a privileged Asian, then you're fucked.Theyre trying to break up that block to give SE Asians and other groups gibmedats. Hope you're not Japanese or Chinese.

fuck off faggot, east asians are just as vile as yt pipo
>>
I will neve be the leader of victorian Britain because I'm a Jew
t. Disraeli
I will never be the leader of Russia because I'm a Georgian
t. Stalin
I will never be the king of the Jews because I'm a Edumian
t. Herod
I will never be the leader of the Hellens because I'm Macedonian
t. Philip of Macedon
I will never be the leader of the Russians because I'm German
t. Katherin Hohenblahhblahhzorensomething
I will never be the leader of the Israelites because I'm Egyptian
t. Moses
I will never be the leader of US because I'm a Niger
t. Obama

Nah. You will never be a leader of your people for other reasons all together m8.
>>
>>2500964
Majority of people you gave could pass as the ethnicity of the people they led.
>>
>>2500964
Also Mexicos president is white (who are the ruling minority), but it's a nation of amerindians.
>>
>>2500984
Do? You disregard the cultural contex. In different historic time religion or even slight ethnic difference was more divisive than ethnicity as it's seen today.
>>
>>2500836
Sad

In which country are you anon

Britain ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.