[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell were British soldiers doing during the Boston tea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What the hell were British soldiers doing during the Boston tea party? It had to took a bit of time to throw all the tea cargo to the water, and also, if mob really gathered at the shores it means whole town was probably aware of the current events. Redcoats could easily arrest the plotters, yet the failed to do so. Why?
>>
For the same reason modern communist mobs can attack conservative citizens outside universities today.

Police hold back because their superiors don't want violent confrontations between soldiers and citizen mobs.

Its actually incredibly sad that the state of Democracy has fallen to such a degree that citizens are beaten by political mobs.
>>
they were too busy bumming each other no doubt
>>
>>2495880

the sons of liberty were no t a civilian mob

you putz
>>
>>2495883
They certainly used mobs as cover for their political shenanigans.

What was the Boston Massacre?
>>
The same thing they were doing in 1940: hiding
>>
File: boston massacre.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boston massacre.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
>>2495880
But there is a difference between modern cucked police respecting feelings of protesters and XVIII century British army. To add to that, plotters actually sabotaged the royal trade.
>>
>>2495896
What if I told you that Governor Thomas Hutchinson actually wanted to prevent violence and revolt?
>>
>>2495880
Have you read civil disobedience?This concept has literally been around since the mid 19th century.
>>
>>2495948
You mean, since the same time as COMMUNISM? God, you leftcucks are stupid.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.