[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 KB 1 KB GIF >Be vikings >Rule Russia, and with swedish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1933.gif (1KB, 243x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.gif
1KB, 243x152px
1 KB
1 KB GIF
>Be vikings
>Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both expand the kievan rus and launch many successfull raids
>Stop being vikings
>Fight Denmark for independent controll of Sweden proper and Russia for controll of Finland
>Eventually win both of those, take controll of most of the baltic, and rise as a great power
>Win 30 years war
>Create the caroleans, one of the best armies in history
>Lose great power status along with continually more and more land, but being adaptable, switch to making huge scientific discoveries and inventions instead
Does Sweden have the greatest history of all the countries?
>>
>>2495385
What can we say? Success breeds jealousy.
>>
File: bcocdnzdirky.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bcocdnzdirky.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>2495385
Can't forget about that t h i c c culinary tradition. Köttbullar, blodpudding, palt, kebab. It's just so good.
>>
>Be vikings
>Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both expand the kievan rus and launch many successfull raids

these two immediately disqualified Sweden from any possible nomination into great country status
>>
>>2495422
But Sweden was a great power for a century
>>
I'm starting to wonder, who has greater inferiority complex - Germans or Swedes?
>>
>>2495458
Norwegians, Danes and Finns
>>
So was Carthage, but that doesn't imply anything about Tunisia.
>>
>>2495465
t.swede
>>
>>2495473
No shit, but there's a clear inferiority complex amongst all of them
>>
File: GN7TNdR.png (47KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
GN7TNdR.png
47KB, 1200x900px
>>2495385
>be a poor ass country with just around one million people
>still managed to become a great power
>>
>>2495409
Keba...oh no
>>
>>2495660
This
>>
>>2495660
French gold is hell of a drug
>>
>>2495660

this is what swedes actually believe
>>
File: johan the swede dlc.jpg (96KB, 495x738px) Image search: [Google]
johan the swede dlc.jpg
96KB, 495x738px
>>2495693
>The Swedish Empire (Swedish: stormaktstiden, "the era of great power") refers to the Kingdom of Sweden's territorial control of much of the Baltic region during the 17th and early 18th centuries, a time when Sweden was one of the great European powers.
>>
>>2495385
Pretty sure Rurik was finno-ugric, though.
>>
>>2495385
And now Sweden is the king of the cuck countries.
>>
>>2496403
Maybe it's 238d chess. They seem crazy but maybe they are crazy... like a fox?
>>
>>2496364
He was a mix i'm Fairly certain
>>
>>2496450
Obviously.
He was scandi, after all.
>>
>>2495385
WE WUZ KANGS!
>blonde edition
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.