[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 2nd semester freshman >omg so psyched to take some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: ggggf.png (19KB, 1024x219px) Image search: [Google]
ggggf.png
19KB, 1024x219px
>be me 2nd semester freshman
>omg so psyched to take some coolio courses and ready to learn :)
>omg no way modern european history this is gonna be lit :D

>one month in
>literally cultural marxism and memes the class
pic related
>>
>1.5 Spaced
>Not double spaced
What the fuck.
>>
>1 page
>deadline is the 17th
What the fuck.
>>
>go to class
>the person with a ph d and years of research and learning tells me something i don't agree with based on my high schooler's youtube knowledge
>time to complain on /his/!
>>
>>2493435
if this was like a history/literature class i took.

they probably get assignments like this once a week, on top of reading 50 pages between classes assuming its 3 days a week.

yeah its easy as shit but this is probably a 1000 level class since hes a freshman
>>
>>2493424

wtf is decolonizing desire?
>>
>>2493424

If you're actually surprised you must be new. Should have scouted out the professors in your major's department.

You'll be lucky if you can find two who aren't phoning it in.
>>
just be a good goyim and tell the Jewish professors what they want to hear, be practical there is no point in fucking up your academic career over some trivial nonsense no one takes seriously in the first place, putting on a facade of agreement with arbitrary social conventions is an essential life skill
>>
>>2493668
he's a sandnigger
>>
>>2493652
>1000 level
Fucking burgers and their factory schools.
>>
>>2493657
i knew there would be some memes like this in uni, this is just my first memefessor. All the other professors I've had have been fantastic.
>>
>>2493656
a desire to decolonize.

didnt make too much sense to me so i googled it. saw nothing. but im assuming its about minorities embracing their native culture maybe.

or in the context of this picture, a white guy with yellow fever or only liking white women or something
>>
>>2493424
>one week to write a page
What the fuck, my little brother's doing A level and they expect 3+ pages in an hour
>>
>>2493674

File an anonymous complaint, build up a campus intellectual counterculture.
>>
overwhelmingly, the only rationalists left are in the science departments

choose your major accordingly, not to mention the job market
>>
>>2493672
what are the first classes your country takes when they get into college?

plus he chose to take it even after looking at the description of it.

i learned a lot in my 2000 level class about myths
>>
>>2493656
http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/3094-decolonising-desire-the-politics-of-love
>>
>>2493683
for weekly assignments? doubt any school would assign homework thats due in an hour LOL
>>
>>2493687
>>
>>2493694
For a test you fucking numpty, a weekly assignment isn't a thing, they've scrapped coursework on everything bar btec, what kind of shit higher education are you getting when they only expect a page a fucking week?
>>
>>2493697
not sure what the problem is then
>>
>>2493712
>1000
Factory school with too many students, too many staff, and too many courses.
>100
Most of the range won't be used anyway
>>
>>2493706
what do you expect from a 1000 level class?

im sure the same class he takes does have a couple in-class essays per semester.

mine did, and i had assignments similar to these, except they had to be 2 pagers (whew) and the topics were about the book we were currently reading through (apply x theory to this book) it was a class about myths.
>>
>>2493715
my college's biggest class sizes are maybe 60 for those lecture style courses.

the average is 30.
>>
>>2493721
Yes but you get graded like a mother punishes her child.
>>
>>2493721
>what do you expect from a 1000 level class?
>1000 level class?
>No degree for a significant portion of your life
What?
Why?
Who?
When?
How?
>>
>>2493731
Still a factory if it thinks a four-number categorization is relevant.
>>
>>2493681
Being foreign to yourself in a way.

Using sex for an example most people when they are thinking of a generic hot man/woman they think of someone that's like them phenotype wise. However for many people they don't, instead they see something else.

Conversely they project negative sentiments and image onto their own bodies and to the opposite sex of their own people so to say. Thus many cases they seek to make themselves meet their minds image of beauty/sexy or whatever.

This can come from many areas from society, media, social beliefs from outside the group and some inside the group memes etc. When they get hammered in they tend to effect the self-image and the development of a person overtime and cause some issues to put it lightly.

Would you be willing to put skin burning and damaging as fuck chemicals on your hair that cause hair loss and scalp damage onto your hair? You'd probably say fuck that but too many many folks who had to do that to gain social acceptance and acknowledgement they would since the alternative is going natural and triggering people back then and even today though not as exactly severe.
>>
>1 page
Why not a word count?
>>
>>2493672
No that's that guy and other anons being neets. American college courses start at sub 100 level for remedial stuff if you suck at allebra or whatever then go 100, 200, 300 ect.

T. Bachelors in business.

Tho desu idk if private for profit uni's use different system.
>>
>>2493438
>>the person with a ph d and years of research and learning tells me something i don't agree
the person actually gets extra payment for spreading certain point of view
>>
>>2493963
This is a public university that grew from a private university, which essentially had the same classes.

American universities are a joke still.
>remedial
>people taking courses they sucked in for a few hundred bucks a course
Here, there is at most a 'remedial' (it's really just ESL, there are lots of Chinese students here that have terrible spelling and grammar) English course, an arithmetic refresher that is only 5 weeks long, and a pre-calculus refresher that is also only 5 weeks long.

Nothing else.
>>
One sided bullshit

As if women need help objectifying themselves

As if men do any of this in a vacuum
>>
>>2493987
You get paid for ducking dicks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.