[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /his/anon, I've got a master in history. I'd love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
Hey /his/anon,

I've got a master in history. I'd love to start a history channel on YouTube, Do you think I could get successful with that? The market seems kinda cornered already.

Also I'm wondering, what kind of programs are people like extrahistory or epic history tv using to make such great videos?
>>
>>2491493
>The market seems kinda cornered already.

Really? Because besides the great war I can't think of a single decent history channel. I mean, there's a lot of shitty history yt channels, like crash course, but the good history yt channel isn't cornered.

You could do most things extrahistory and epic history tv have done in their shows on windows movie maker or if you want to be more professional, get [spoiler]pirate[/spoiler] sony vegas pro.
>>
>>2491866
This
I am not aware of any decent history channels
>>
just center around Crusades and you will be swimming in /pol/scribers
>>
>>2491892
Really? Historia Civilis, Epic History TV...quite a few of them are really decent and cover the most "popular" topics.
>>
Just do something unique
>>
>>2492188
Like what?
>>
>>2492225
Not him but you have to make something colorful, quick and entertaining if you want to milk them sweet views from your future audience.

You may want to partner up with a student artist.
>>
>>2492256
this is important to make sure you get view, but make sure you dont end up crash coursing
>>
>>2492225
You want to be spoonfed everything? Others would make their own channel if they had an idea. Just give up man, you obviously don't have the creativity in you to produce enjoyable content.
>>
>>2492265
What if he crash courses competently?
>>
If you can present in an entertaining way with actual backed up facts then yes.

You could do something similar to the Great War channel covering another war.
>>
>>2492266
Weow lad, just asking.
>>
>>2491493
I had the same idea, but I can't animate for shit.
>>
>>2492727
Why would you need to animate anything? Just look at the great war channel, he just talks about shit
>>
>>2492738
My first language isn't english and I have a americanised Slav accent
>>
>>2492738
Nah.

The Great War is made by a media production company, albeit a small one.
>>
What kind of programs are people like Historia Civilis using? I'm wondering
>>
>>2492770
probably computer programs. I doubt you can make that with just apps
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.