[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has entire culture centered around military >One of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: landofshekels.png (84KB, 1032x727px) Image search: [Google]
landofshekels.png
84KB, 1032x727px
>Has entire culture centered around military
>One of the biggest arms producers in the world
>Defeated numerically larger armies several times
>Mutual animosity with Iran

Is Israel the new Sparta?
>>
>>2491183
yes, excellent observation OP. next thread
>>
File: the power of Ali.jpg (60KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
the power of Ali.jpg
60KB, 880x495px
That would be UAE if you ask the Americans.
>>
Without the support of America and NATO they would get fucking whooped

Giving Israelis nukes is a huge mistake
>>
not in the future, the normal population doesnt breed, only the orthodox and they dont work or go to the army
>>
>>2491198
That's literally how Sparta died.
>>
>>2491183
more like prussia or zulu
>>
North Korea is closer to Sparta with its military-first doctrine.

If Israel was the new Sparta, they wouldn't have been cucked by Hezbollah. Simple as that.
>>
>>2491198
Why does Israel put up with the Orthodox's antivs?
>>
>>2491777
>win over Arabs over and over again
>wops, looks like the Hizballs managed to get a propaganda win by immitating Ali and Nasrally said some words on that retarded TV-screen of his, you're cucks now
>>
>>2491784
because without them they can't maintain a jewish majority nation
>>
>>2491183

NO, AND THE MERE FACT THAT YOU COMPARE THE ABOMINATION THAT IS ISRAEL WITH THE NOBLE STATE OF SPARTA, IS INDICATIVE OF YOUR OWN IGNORANCE, AND/OR IGNOBILITY.
>>
>>2491183
That would make the Palestinians their Helots, which sort of makes sense.
>>
>>2491795
Israel was pretty based in its early period, I'll give them that. But in 2017, Israel is a fucking joke.
>>
ever since I went there in 2004 I've been saying they're the closest thing that exists to a modern day Sparta, the militarization is unbelievable.

You'll just be walking down the street and see fighter jets flying overhead.
>>
File: fagets.jpg (97KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
fagets.jpg
97KB, 736x736px
>>2491837
that's cause IDF went from an army of men fighting for a homeland into an army of westernized cucks that think they are playing war

right now there Hizballs are getting more than enough experience from Syria while these fags are busy fighting kids with rocks or have a random encounter with a stabby wahabby
>>
>comparing a bunch of whiny, faggot gremlin kikes to Sparta

I hope Russia and Iran nuke you soon. Israel only exists because you conned big daddy USA to cover your asses and fight your bullies for you.
>>
>>2491197
When have the US armed forces or NATO forces been involved in Israel's wars?
>>
>>2491198
Orthodox Jews as the worst.

At least a Muslim cunt puts up with airport security.
OH BUT NO, GOD HELP YOU IF YOU SIT AN ORTHODOX JEW NEXT TO A WOMAN. GROUNDING THE FLIGHT FOR AN HOUR OF COMPLAINING AND HOLOCAUST-DROPPING WHEN BEING TOLD BY FLIGHT ATTENDANTS THAT ITS HARD TO CHANGE SEATING ARRANGEMENTS.
>>
I get so fucking triggered when I see Gaza and West Territory not under total israeli control.

Jesus christ kikes, just hurry up with territory annexation and ''illegal'' settlement building.

Fucking UN, bunch of faggots.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.