[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an accurate depiction of the assassination of Archduke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489117417617.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489117417617.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
Is this an accurate depiction of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand?
>>
>>2489530
yes
>>
>>2489545
fpbp
>>
No. Years after Mario was made king of Mushroomland, Luigi (tired of playing second fiddle) suffered a psychotic break-down. His delusions manifested themselves as an imaginary friend who convinced him to murder his brother in cold blood.
>>
Furry art is the great art movement of the 21st century
>>
This comic is racist against slavs. Why in the hell are slavs depicted as evil and that fuck face Franz as some kind of marytr. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>2490100
>Franz as some kind of marytr
The dude looks like Super Mario...
>>
>>2490100
i think it's actually something to do with that assassination causing the worst war of all time by far before the second
>>
>>2490157
Fuck you.
>>
Why did he shot the driver? Where are the passengers?
>>
>>2490100
Are you telling us Slavs are not evil?
>>
>>2489530
Missing the sandwich.
>>
>>2489530
Replace the furry with Kaiser Wilhelm, and it will be
The assassination was a German false flag to start a major war
>>
>>2489530
>alone in car
>driving car
>yin-yang symbol on the wing of a wolf with purple hair and a crown
yup
>>
>>2489530
the only wrong thing is the angle of the shot
otherwise is excellent OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.