[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain why owning slaves should be illegal if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0765.jpg (320KB, 3153x2030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
320KB, 3153x2030px
Can anyone explain why owning slaves should be illegal if you're not initiating aggression against other free citizens or their property?
>>
>>2486771

It shouldn't be illegal, it is specifically backed by the bible.
>>
>>2486771
Why should it be legal? They are people, just like you.
>>
>>2486771
because you probably wouldn't like it beeing kidnapped by slavers and sold to work in a mine
So we strive to create a world where such things dont happen
>>
>>2486771
Because it stifles progress and personal virtue. The agricultural revolution would never have happened if slavery was still around.
>>
>>2486771
desu thw world would be better off if everyone had their own white slave
>>
>>2486806
Serial killers are people too
>>
>>2486852
Yes. That's why nobody sells them on slave markets.
>>
>>2486820
The agricultural revolution was one of the biggest mistakes in human history and will need to the deaths of billions of people who should never have been born in the first place.

STOP FEEDING THE ANIMALS, ASSHOLE!
>>
>>2486771
it's shit for society
>>
>>2486855
Honey I bought a new house slave for you. He's only a convicted psychopathic murder. But he's great at cleaning and helping with kids. Have a good day.
>>
>>2486864
t. Malthus
>>
I should be able to enslave anyone I want as long as it doesn't violate the NAP
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (66KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
66KB, 1000x563px
>>2486771
>>2486801
>>2486973
>>
Slavery should be illegal because it's become an inefficient way of managing labor.
>>2486806
>universal human rights
Literally a meme.
>>
>>2486771
Because human beings are intelligent animals not meant to be property to be sold and slave.
>>
>>2486771
Bad for economic growth desu. All the manual labour jobs can be done by machines, and having some poor bastard fan you with a palm leave doesn't contribute to the economy. It also hurts the economy of the neighbouring countries from which they were taken
>>
>>2486771
First it's not useful for labour so it'd only be for people searching for sex slaves or personal servants and you can find thoses and either pay them or have them wish to be your slave with consent.
Second, the only people that could be slaves with that preamble would be people selling themselves voluntarly.
And then there's the problem of children born of slaves.
>>
Slaves
>buy the damn thing for $$$
>have living quarters for it that cost $$$ or have him waste and die from bad living conditions
>have to feed him for more $$$
>slave has nothing to lose, slacking off only exposes him to your punishments (not death, would you really kill your own money?)
>slave is not a citizen so you have to provide for all the shit he'd need

wageslave
>if they die/quit you just hire another seamlessly
>their meager wages go back to the rich via living costs, if you're a business owner, you can get back a part of their wages
>they pay for their own housing, food, transportation
>they pay taxes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.