[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that even the Greeks and Romans thought polygamy was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: polygamy.jpg (92KB, 610x428px) Image search: [Google]
polygamy.jpg
92KB, 610x428px
Reminder that even the Greeks and Romans thought polygamy was truly despicable and evil.

There is a reason why polygamy is so despised, and not just in the west mind you.

I just had a nice chat with a Nigerian-american woman during a cab ride and she told me that her sister knew a girl who was married to a Nigerian 'king' for 25 years.

He would regularly bring these 18 year old girls home and delcare 'this is my wife'. The oldest and first wife couldn't say anything in response. It was just something she had to live with.

Even people who grow up in countries where polygamy is accepted or practiced know, on some level, that it is evil and wrong.

This is why it's fun watching retarded liberals in my life engaging in 'polyamory' and of course they all end up hating each other in the end.
>>
>he thinks pologomy is wrong
lol. Also the Greeks and Romans regularly buggered little boys. I don't think they are a moral authority on sexual behavior.
>>
>>2486565
so did Abraham know it was inherently wrong? did Jacob? Samuel's father? the author of Samuel who glorifies David for his many wives and haram?
>>
>>2486571
niqqa their parents probably knew, they had those "educators" that the educated them in every aspect of life and they did that in an "educational" setting, its not quite the same thing. correct me if im wrong though
>>
She's right of course. Polygamy is like growing up in a broken home. Everyone walks on eggshells and all your "mamas" hate each other from jealousy. They try to turn their children against each other.

t. Cameroonian
>>
>>2486571
>Polygamy isn't evil because those guys over there are doing something bad as well.

Get bent, anon.
>>
>>2486624
It hardly seems evil compared to child abuse.
>>
>>2486954
Except it is child abuse moron.
>>
Whatever you think about cultures that have traditionally practiced polygamy, I hope we can all agree that modern western people who self-identify as "poly", as though it were an orientation like gay/bi/straight, are some of the most fucking annoying people on the planet.
>>
File: 1488316106575.jpg (54KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
1488316106575.jpg
54KB, 466x411px
>>2486565
>That fat ugly Muslim cunt gets more pussy than me
WHY
>>
>>2486954
Dude

It is
>>
File: Wikipedoinfestation.jpg (628KB, 1114x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedoinfestation.jpg
628KB, 1114x1307px
>>2486571
I don't know whats worst, pedophile editing wikipedia and nobody doing anything about it, or people getting in debt for their education who can't tell pedophiles are editing wikipedia
>>
>>2486565
Polygamy can be abused just like anything else idiot.
>>
>>2486977
He was saying polygamy is barely evil, if it even is, when compared to pederasty, which is child abuse.

>>2487030
Exactly how is polygamy evil?
>>
>>2487022
Money. That's litterally the main purpose of polygamy in Islam, that one man can take care of several women at once.
>>
File: Wikipedoinfestation2.jpg (528KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedoinfestation2.jpg
528KB, 1280x878px
>>2487171
>pederasty

Something made up by pedophile that take 5 seconds to debunk
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.