[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Jews are vile disgusting subhumans who are utterly alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Stars.jpg (14KB, 215x241px) Image search: [Google]
Stars.jpg
14KB, 215x241px
>The Jews are vile disgusting subhumans who are utterly alien to real Europeans
>We need to make them wear identifying badges because they otherwise look, sound and act just like Europeans

How were these two ideas reconciled? Both in Nazi Germany/occupied Europe and throughout European history in general?
>>
>>2486351
They're like the reptilians wearing human skins.
>>
File: hitler autistic screeching.jpg (51KB, 593x559px) Image search: [Google]
hitler autistic screeching.jpg
51KB, 593x559px
>>2486351
>implying anything the nazis did made sense
>>
>>2486351
>How were these two ideas reconciled?

It's pretty simple actually, Jews have a certain look to them that the trained eye can distinguish, but not everyone has a trained eye so it's simpler to just put labels on them and save everyone the hassle of suspisciously squinting at each other and wondering if their neighbor's nose counts as Jewish or Roman.
>>
>>2486747
thats sound dum, yu ar dum
guug
>>
File: 1477700489017.jpg (83KB, 946x472px) Image search: [Google]
1477700489017.jpg
83KB, 946x472px
>>2486979

People were dumb and many were not even educated to the point where they could see through the racial ideology, especially since people had been in the malaise of eugenics since the Great War, so it seemed to have the ring of a scientific truth. Believing this was even easier due to the desperate search for order that the German people had been looking for after the small boom period of the Weimar Republic ended in hyperinflation of the money supply and near anarchy existed in many parts of Germany.

>thats sound dum, yu ar dum
guug

I think that this fellow was explaining how the party would rationalize it through their ideological lens and how such a conclusion would be presented to the "Volk". I could be wrong but I think he just failed to put things in quotation marks to show that it was not just his opinion.
>>
>>2487316
I do belive what you are saying now, yes.

You know I really like it when peers like you write in plain language, it is nice when you are beign told something for the first time you aren't gettin' verbal diarrhea in my face, nice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.