[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be vikings >Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1933.gif (1KB, 243x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.gif
1KB, 243x152px
>Be vikings
>Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both expand the kievan rus and launch many successfull raids
>Stop being vikings
>Fight Denmark for independent controll of Sweden proper and Russia for controll of Finland
>Eventually win both of those, take controll of most of the baltic, and rise as a great power
>Win 30 years war
>Create the caroleans, one of the best armies in history
>Lose great power status along with continually more and more land, but being adaptable, switch to making huge scientific discoveries and inventions instead
Does Sweden have the greatest history of all the countries?
>>
Whats more they are flushing their history down the drain. What a shame.
>>
They should have remained in the Kalmar Union for the sake of Grossscandinaviums
>>
>>2485903
Scandinavia was only ever relevant When Sweden wasn't stuck in a union desu
>>
>>2485897
Does the Great Northern War imply some level of "The Great Man Theory" existing, no other war can I see that so much exemplifies it. Peter I, Karl XII, and even Augustus II all had such powerful personalities. Karl XII personally continued and pushed the war for so long, and Peter almost singlehandedly moved Russia into a position to rival western powers
>>
>>2485897
You forgot that later on
>Infliltrated by zionist jews
>People like Barbara Spectre have more power than elected politicians
>Initiate mass immigration of a culture that hates everything swedish, while Swedes themselves clap for their own destruction
>Ethical Swedes become a minority in their own country
>Sweden is destroyed from within
>>
>>2485912
I mean that's just fucking wrong.

The Kalmar union was a political and economic powerhouse, which was limited chiefly by the fact that it had to go put down Swedish stupidity all the fucking time.

It's also ignoring that Cnut the Great was about to be recognized as emperor by the HRE and Rome.
>>
>>2485942
#OMGiamredpillnau
>>
File: Swedish_Empire_(1560-1815)_en2.png (493KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish_Empire_(1560-1815)_en2.png
493KB, 834x1024px
>Swedish """"empire""""
>>
their history is about to be erased by the mudslime takeover
>>
File: Denmark-Norway_and_possessions.png (43KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Denmark-Norway_and_possessions.png
43KB, 1357x628px
>>2485967
Even Denmark was more impressive.
>>
File: Cnut_lands.svg.png (220KB, 965x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cnut_lands.svg.png
220KB, 965x768px
>>2485978
>>
>>2485967
Excluding colonies it was the second largest country in Europe after Russia
>>
>>2485983
>Mountains
>Ice wasteland/wastelands
>Defenseless monks
Wow impressive!
>>
>>2485985
>muh frozen wastelands full of Saami
>>
>>2485967
It likely would have been more impressive had Gustavus Adolphus not died at Lützen, as he would have fought to unite the protestant princes under his own banner, conquer Denmark-Norway and proclaim himself the protestant emperor.
>>
>>2485988
>all of england was just a dozen monks and not a bunch of kingdoms
>>
>>2485912
That's a fucking lie and you know it.
The Kalmar Union was a major power and really fucked up the German baltic jew trade hegemony.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.