[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you remember that the Northern Crusades happened Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>tfw you remember that the Northern Crusades happened

Why did Christfags feel the need to autisticly destroy unique cultures full of nuance and potential just because they didn't like Jesus?
>>
>Christfags
*Christians

Also stopped reading.
>>
eternal kraut
germans are responsible for literally all the bad things in europe from the fall of rome to communism to rapefugees
their nation should be exterminated
>>
>>2483028
t. eternal anglo/eternal jew
>>
>>2483031
If it wasn't for the Brits, Germans would still be living in mudhuts and cannibalizing their children.
>>
The Christianityismists and the Muslimismists ruined everything.
>>
>>2483044
if it wasn't for the Italians, Brits would still be living in mudhuts and cannibalizing their children.
>>
>>2483054
Italians and Romans are 2 different things my uneducated kraut doggy.
>>
Why did the romafags feel the need to autistically rape, enslave, and brutally murder unique Christian people full of nuance and potential just because they liked Jesus?
>>
>>2483016
>Christfags
Germans*
>>
Bumping for professional and non-biased discussion of the Baltic/Northern Crusades.
>>
>>2483101
contemporary Florentines share 91% haplogroup similarity with Etruscan DNA.
>>
>>2484756
Your sister share 100% of my cock, doesn't mean we're related.
>>
1. the "germans" didnt even exist when rome fell
2. the germans formed the european medival century
3. the germans arent responsible for rapefugees (USA and islam are )
4. yep ww2 was horrible but worse things happened and the countrys responsible didnt pay anything
5. no im not nationalist or racist , not even that patriotic
6. yes im living in germany
7. yes i know some shit about history
8. karl marx just summed up the idea of commmunism , yes the germans let lenin back into russia
9. yes russia would have become a dictatorship even without the "help" of some germans
10. the modern germany is a lightfire for economy, diplomaty even if there are some flaws
11. the fact that you think that any nation should be exterminated doesnt really make it seem worthy to discuss with you
>>
the christians were peacefull , the romans made them so fucked up
>>
the christians were peacefull , the romans made them so bad
>>
File: alexander-nevsky_4x6.jpg (38KB, 361x450px) Image search: [Google]
alexander-nevsky_4x6.jpg
38KB, 361x450px
Nevsky kicked the shit out of those crusaders
>>
>>2486238
yeah , crusaders still got more swag tho
>>
the Germans from the lands of those crusades became Lutherans as soon as they saw a chance to get some money.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.