[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Finland, /his/. Do they really have no history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: finnish history.png (286KB, 1490x1214px) Image search: [Google]
finnish history.png
286KB, 1490x1214px
Tell me about Finland, /his/. Do they really have no history apart from being subjugated by the Swedes and btfoing Russians in the Winter War?
>>
They saved the planet from the tyranny of the Hwan Empire during the Hyper War
>>
>>2479109
There's no history to Finland because it doesn't exist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/comments/2y0oog/the_finland_conspiracy_and_all_you_need_to_know/
>>
File: 1486745141530.png (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486745141530.png
26KB, 200x200px
finland is a meme
>>
>>2479134
>reddit
>>>/reddit/
>>
tonnes of history about the hunter-gatherers
also karelians have a pretty rich culture, but russians don't like it when you call them finnish
>>
>>2479144
What do you have against reddit? Grouping in every subreddit together as one site would be like viewing 4chan as every board put together.
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2479196

Hellloooooooo reddit!
>>
>>2479109
Finland didn't excist before the swedish conquest. Up untill that point it was a region composed of different tribes and small states etc.
Finland's history is part of sweden's history up untill the loss of it to Russia.
>>
>>2479201
he probably meant finnish as in finnic peoples, ya dunce
>>
>>2479243
And in what way didn't I answer his question, ya dingus?
>>
>>2479265
because finnic history isn't the history of finland
>>
>>2479271
ok.

People lived in mudhuts before the vile Swedes entered Finland and used tactics like not eating with the hand you're cleaning your asshole, building structures more advanced than houses made up of human faeces and shit with and communicating in a language that's more than "let's grunt while throwing in the occasional hard K" to subjocate them. After that, Finland's history is the same as Sweden's history up until Russia takes em.
>>
>>2479286
Pretty sure they kept eating with their hands and living in mud huts even after Swedes came.
>>
>>2479286
>simpletons in charge of history
There were multiple finnic tribes back then. And the concept of war wasn't foreign to them, since the inland was dotted with forts.

Finnic tribes were also revered as wizards by the norse. Norse would often visit finnic shamans who would put spells on them, enchant their equipment and sell them charms(which is how the norse religion got itself the Thor's hammer).

Finnic tribes were never conquered, they were subjucated into tributaries. Back then racketeering was the de facto way of life.
>>
>>2479271
Are you trying to say that the history of finland when it was a part of Sweden aswell as the time before that isn't part of the history of the finnish people? If so then you are quite retarded. If that was in fact not what you were saying then your reading comprehension sucks.
>>
>>2479109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfwf9TYfQZE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.