[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has French Liberalism been the chief ideology responsible for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jean-jacques-rousseau.jpg (44KB, 939x1130px) Image search: [Google]
jean-jacques-rousseau.jpg
44KB, 939x1130px
Has French Liberalism been the chief ideology responsible for the decline of western civilization?
>>
>>2479087

Have the French been the chief cause responsible for the decline of western civilization?
>>
>>2479087
Define decline
>>
>>2479087
Correct. Robespierre is what you'd get if reddit ran a country
>>
>>2479094
>implying liberals have enough balls for violent revolution
>>
Western civilisation started going to shit when Napoleon lost and Anglo liberalism faggotry started dominating.
>>
>>2479087
>Has French Liberalism been the chief ideology responsible for the decline of western civilization?
if to you the epitome of civilization is a bunch of petty warlords and ridiculous superstitions, then yes
>>
File: 1476325629225.jpg (141KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476325629225.jpg
141KB, 720x1280px
>>2479087
>decline of western civilization
>>>
>>
>>2479113
Yeah, that's a proper characterization of europe pre-french revolution and the rest of the world which wasn't influenced at all or only later by it.
>>
>>2479087
The 19th century was Europe's most fervent time. Art, science, philosophy, music all boomed

IT would still be going if not for the World Wars
>>
>>2479118
i'm glad you agree with me
>>
>>2479087
No, that's German Romanticism.
>>
>>2479120
The 19th century is when all of that went to shit. And it's because Napoleon lost and England was in charge.
>>
>>2479087
>rousseau
>liberal
When will this meme end? When will the word liberal mean anything?
>>
>>2479087
No, its the opposite.
>>
>>2479403
Liberals meaning fuck all is seriously only an American issue.
>>
Isn't the decline of western civilization the fault of demi-pagan Germans who can't imagine any society that isn't based on the atomic unit of the warband?
>>
>>2479094
Canada's what you get when reddit runs a country.
>le manly canadian bacon XD
>Dude, our PM smokes weed LMAO
>Having a religion's like having a penis; it's fine to have one, just don't force it down children's throats LMAO XD
>In Canada we don't care who you marry, all that matters is if you watch hockey :P
>Our defense minister is a Sikh, diversity's awesome!
These are usually followed by either a snide remark about America's healthcare system, or how Australians lower the quality of public discourse on internet forums.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.