[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be turks in WW1 >have the ignominious honour of managing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: JUST man.png (43KB, 283x921px) Image search: [Google]
JUST man.png
43KB, 283x921px
>be turks in WW1
>have the ignominious honour of managing to have a sub-1 k/d against Russians
>>
>>2478771
>be turks in WW1
>have the ignominious honour of having Enver Pasha as your leader, probably one of the stupidest men to ever be given command of an army
>>
>>2478787
Even moreso than Luigi "Italy must die" Cadorna?
>>
>>2478771
The Caucasus Army was one of the most well-trained and led forces in the Russian Army. Meanwhile the Turks' forces in the Caucasus were always second-rate, and starting in 1915 were always far outnumbered and outgunned. Plus you're not really giving the Russians due credit- they only really started to suck totally in 1917/1918 when they were collapsing, by which time there was no major fighting in the Caucasus (unless you count the Turkish offensive in 1918 against the remnants of what USED TO be the Russian army). Up to that point the Russians always had trouble with the Germans, but had a fair amount of success against the Austro-Hungarians- see the Galicia Offensive and the Brusilov Offensive.

The Turks actually did better against the British than the Russians iirc. Not to mention the Eastern Front itself. The Turks deployed the XV Corps, VI Corps, and XX Corps against the Russians in Europe. In this scenario they did very well; the XV Corps inflicted about 3 casualties for every 1 it took.
>>
>>2478825
Yes Enver "Who even needs coats in Russia during the winter?" Pasha is even more retarded than Luigi "I swear it will work this time" Cadorna
>>
enver pasha did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>2478873
>XV Corps inflicted about 3 casualties for every 1 it took.

Proofs?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.