[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh "social contract" Prove to me this is anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>muh "social contract"
Prove to me this is anything other than an argumentum ad populum fallacy in a fancy suit
>>
>>2475535
It's an opt out.

You can opt out, and GTFO.
>>
>>2475535
But a social contract literally exists? I don't understand what you are on about? Each citizen willing gives away parts of his or her liberty to the state in exchange for it's services. What's so hard to understand? How else would a state work if there wasn't a social contract.
>>
The fact that you prefer to live in America rather than An anarchy filled African tribe proves that the social contract works.
>>
>>2475646
> "DAE hate government overreach"
> *takes sip of tap water while driving on a high protected by the police.*

He's a libertarian, ignore him. He'll shout all day about the government while he is surrounded by government programs that he couldn't live without.
>>
>>2475670
*highway

but still libertarians need to buy an island and learn how fucking retarded their ideology really is in practice
>>
>>2475677
But property is a spook. If you're going to buy an island but not rely on the state to protect your property, you might as well hire a private militia to conquer an island for you.
>>
>>2475710
Fuck it money is nationalized, can't use that either every person should have their own private currency. This will ensure a truly free market and a libertarian utopia
>>
>>2475728
Fuck, you should just invent a currency and hire a private militia, craftsmen and tradesmen, and tell them if they conquer and live on your libertarian paradise island, you will print out money that they can pay each other with for libertarian services and pay you rent for the island.
>>
>>2475738
Can't take over an island that would nationalize it. Each citizen(there can't be citizenship either.) Each private person has their own private country on this private island with their own private currency that they can use to buy things on their own private market.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.