[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do modern Brits worship Churchill especially the media and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6488.jpg (17KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6488.jpg
17KB, 485x303px
Why do modern Brits worship Churchill especially the media and young liberals, even though he was a genocidal racist? Why is it okay to worship Churchill but not to like Hitler?
>>
>>2474476

>young liberals

Are the least likely Brits alive to "worship" Churchill
>>
He won and he was entertaining.
>>
nice 1000 year reich there krauts
>>
>>2474476

>stormfags STILL trying to make Churchill the badguy
>>
But, anon, he smoked cigars and was like mafia-type tough looking guy lol so cool
>>
What genocides are you referring to?
>>
>>2474476
because most people like authoritarian right wing goverments that fought against more authoritarian and more right wing goverments.
>>
File: 1474707025123.jpg (100KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
1474707025123.jpg
100KB, 440x498px
>/pol/ is leaking

Whatever. The actual answer is:

Pros:
>He "won" WW2 for Britain
>He was a driving figure behind the idea of British stoicism
>He is a British Icon
>He served Britain for many years
>He was a damn fine speaker

Cons:
>Shit commander
>Bit of a cunt
>Not actually a great PM but definitely told Hitler and Stalin to fuck off I guess
>He was a bit autistic about the Irish and even got memed by that faggot De Valera
>>
File: 1486100758673.jpg (21KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1486100758673.jpg
21KB, 476x476px
>it's another x did this so therefore everyone should be ok with my support of Hitler thread

I dunno why, OP. Why don't you go and make a huge campaign about it and tell everyone how evil Churchill he was and why you should be able to worship Hitler. What a pointless thread.
>>
>>2474555
>Dumbass inbred xenophobic alcoholic British skinheads are still trying to make Churchill not look like the bad guy
>>
>>2474476
>Why do modern Brits worship Churchill especially the media and young liberals
>especially young liberals
You don't live in Britain do you?
>>
>>2474655
Why do you think OP would support Hitler if he calls even Churchill a genocidal racist?
>>
>>2474647
>he doesn't know about the Bengal famine
>>
>>2474663
Because 99% of these threads are bait threads if Hitler is mentioned.
>>
>>2474653
How the fuck did De Valera "meme" him?
>>
File: 20170308_101251.jpg (346KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_101251.jpg
346KB, 1280x960px
Hi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.