[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So like, listen, the god who is guarding the boundaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: priapus.jpg (305KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
priapus.jpg
305KB, 482x720px
>So like, listen, the god who is guarding the boundaries? He's got a really big dick. No, bigger than that. Third leg sort of hugeness.
>And if you hop over that fence, he's gonna rape you up the ass.
>What does he do besides raping people who offend him? Not much really. Sometimes he tries to rape other goddesses.

Does the existence of Priapus cults prove that /b/ will eventually develop a time machine?
>>
>>2473670
i kek'd
>>
>>2473670
This is just proof that Mediterranean men are the true alphas. Weak beta nords, blacks, and Arabs can bitch more.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapus

>Priapus joined Pan and the satyrs as a spirit of fertility and growth, though he was perennially frustrated by his impotence. In a ribald anecdote told by Ovid, he attempted to rape the goddess Hestia but was thwarted by an ass, whose braying caused him to lose his erection at the critical moment and woke Hestia. The episode gave him a lasting hatred of asses and a willingness to see them destroyed in his honour.

perfect ending
>>
>>2473721
Tf is a "Mediteranean" man?
Greco-Roman, I get, but a fucking Berber, Egyptian, and Celt are supposed to be comparable?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170308-010756.png (617KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170308-010756.png
617KB, 1080x1920px
>>2473737
He was Greek to be exact.

The true masterace is greco-roman.
>>
>>2473725
>The episode gave him a lasting hatred of asses and a willingness to see them destroyed in his honour.

Ironically I bet he would genuinely appreciate the metaphorical destruction of asses in his owner as well.
>>
>>2473741
Clear your fucking notification bar and charge your phone you horrible god damned normalfag.
>>
>>2473816
Glad im not the only one who got triggered by that.
>>
>>2473816
This is what happens when you're constantly responding to inferior Nord and Nubian females on tinder
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.