[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

During WWII did Germany try to get in contact with Mexico for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

During WWII did Germany try to get in contact with Mexico for assistance in exchange for helping them get back "stolen land" from Americans? If so, how would things have realistically played out?
>>
>mexican american war 2.0
>now in half the time with triple the no longer jumping bean(er)s
>>
they said IF the us attacks us then we could use your help and in return help you.

The same exact shit the allies pulled with every other country on the map.

It would have kept us forces tied up in texas for a few weeks then they push south and then come over to France.

It might have given Ludendorff the time he needed to take paris but its not like Britian would have stopped fighting or the US.
>>
>>2473496

There was no contact that I know of. And given that Mexico was willing to join the war on the side of the U.S. and sent in a couple of squadrons of fighter pilots to somewhere in Europe (Italy? I don't remember exactly, but I think it was Italy, could just be a fever dream though).

>If so, how would things have realistically played out?

I assume you mean by this that they get the Mexicans to declare war on the U.S.? If they're lucky, they're crushed underfoot in a few months. If they're unlucky, a few weeks. Mexico doesn't stand a chance against the U.S., and none of the major Axis powers are in a position to send reinforcement.
>>
>>2473499
>>2473501
thanks for the quick honest replies
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.