[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations, /his/ Now you had replace the whole OKW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Congratulations, /his/

Now you had replace the whole OKW

Now plan Barbarossa
>>
>>2468014
flee to Argentina, taking as much of the treasury as i possibly can. Leave the plans to Rommel or Himmler or whoever, at this point i wouldn't really care
>>
>>2468014
invade switzerland
>>
>>2468014
Do the exact same thing as the OKW until the end of October. The Opening month of Operation Typhoon was a huge success that encircled and destroyed several Soviet armies. Dig in once November starts and begin sending up Winter Clothing. Stalin was still firmly in charge of the Soviet military in 1941, he will waste hundreds of thousands of soviet lives trying to push your entrenched positions back.

You won't be able to take Moscow, but you will push almost to the gates of Moscow and be able to hold it against the Soviet Winter Counter offensive.
>>
Put 75mm AT guns on panzer and stug, send armoured fist to Moscow, shoot stalin, USSR collapses
>>
select the offensive chit decision and paradrop into all the provinces with victory points
>>
>>2468174
kek

the decision if from DH and the paratroopers bullshit is HoI3
>>
>>2468174
Drive a single truck into Moscow, and capitulate the Soviet Union
>>
>>2468174
That is when you realize Trotsky is back and have 300% national unity
>>
>>2468014
draw a line from leningrad to stalingrad with moscow in the middle, press go
>>
>>2468014
Let it be and wait for the next season
>>
>>2468014
Advise against it, and failing that, plan advances and supply lines with winter in mind and avoid over extention.
The soviets will not give up as easily as the French, it would be foolish to assume they would.
>>
>>2468216
Spotted the isp fan
>>
File: 1487600307236.png (637KB, 786x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487600307236.png
637KB, 786x496px
>>2468014
Do i have absolute operational freedom? If yes:

a) Bait the soviets into attacking me. Russian infrastructure is inevitable going to damage Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe way too much.

Luftwaffe was down to 30-40% operational planes at the end of Barbarossa. At least half of the losses due to bad weather and the atrocious conditions of soviet airfields.

The lack of appropriate equipment killed tons of valuable veteran soldiers.

The main strategic focus should be on preserving your elite army. Barbarossa as historically was way to costly because ultimately it wasn't realistic to knock out the soviets with one strategic blow.

So all in all allies battle in Poland and maybe the Baltic States would have been much better.

The soviet offensives in 41 and even 42 show that the Red Army was in no condition to conduct successfull offensives. So if the soviets attack the Wehrmacht in Poland (allowing them to advance well into central poland would be part of the plan) its basically a huge win. Infrastructure and Rail conversion suddenly is a soviet Problem now (and i highly doubt they would have been able to solve this to the same extent the Reich did-and we all know even that was a catastrophy), fuel consumption would be way lower granting full operational freedom to the Panzergruppen and Partisans would be no real issue.

In the end you would force the soviets to conduct high mobility warfare in an area with good infrastructure and short supply lines for the Wehrmacht. I really doubt soviet losses would have been much lower than historically in 41 due to counter encirclements and their abyssmal offensive abilities.

Once their offensive dies down i think it would have been realistic to capture the Baltic States, eastern Poland, Belarus and some moderate gains in the south. Heeresgruppe Süd would have mainly conducted defensive operations and would be smaller then historically with fewer mobile forces.

How could the Reich Bait the soviets into attacking?
>>
Adopt Marxism
>>
>>2469463
Unironically by pressing the UK into a pact with the USSR.
>>
>>2469463
>How could the Reich Bait the soviets into attacking?

feign defeat and retreat
>>
File: 1487387383318.jpg (138KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
1487387383318.jpg
138KB, 600x711px
>>2468163
If i have to attack :

>>2468163
Cancel Typhoon. Before it was started one additional Panzergruppe was commited north and one south.

The forces of HG Mitte were in good defensive positions around Smolensk. Leave them there. Supply them with appropriate Winter Clothing. The soviets will sustain huge losses there in pointless offensives and its still near enough to threaten moscow in 42.

Instead :

South: Use the additional Panzergruppe to actually realize the strategic goals Hitler had. He was actually right there. The Donbass industrial region and the approaches to the caucasian oilfields should be the key objective for 41. With one additional Panzergruppe it should work much better.

With an additional Panzergruppe the industrial evacuation of Kharkov should be prevented or severly hampered. If Kharkovs industries can't be relocated Soviet longterm production is seriously hampered (especially that of the t34).

Rostov is another critical area. With another Panzergruppe in the southern region it could be possible to capture and hold it. To enabled that i think it makes more sense to blockade Crimea instead of capturing it and to use additional forces to secure Rostov.

HG Nord: Leave the additional Panzergruppe there. The orgininal Plan was to capture Leningrad on the movement and with the additional mobile forces of a Panzergruppe this should be feasible.

Fully Link up with the Finnish Army and dig in after Leningrad is captured.

The soviet winter offensive probably will occur in the south or in the Center. Center probably would hold in its fortified positions causing massive soviet losses while in the south it probably would be wise to gradually retreat leaving scorched earth to minimize losses.

In the spring/Summer a new offensive should follow.

1/2:
>>
File: 1487344463008.jpg (227KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
1487344463008.jpg
227KB, 800x623px
>>2469656
Where the german offensive of 42 occurs is dependent on the soviet reaction:

If the soviet defense is concentrated im the south:
Good. The main goal here was to destroy the agriculture and industry present there. A defensive line somwhere in the Donbass Region and a moderate mobile reaction force should be sufficient. Not being able to capture the caucasian oilfields is shit but its definetly not worth to run head on into the Center of soviet defense and overstretching the lines massively.

Instead the goals should be:

1). Cut off Murmansk. Massively reducing the flow of lend and lease.
2). Redeploy most mobile forces from the south to the Center.
3). Starting the drive on Moscow from Smolensk and later start pushing along the railway from Leningrad to Moscow attacking from north and Center.

If the defense is concentrated in the Center:

1). Cut off Murmansk.
2). A LIMITED Fall Blau in the South. Mostly aimed at stopping the flow of oil from the caucasian fields.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.