[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be autistic to go everywhere dressed as a Roman soldier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: dsc_0048.jpg (701KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0048.jpg
701KB, 1365x2048px
Would it be autistic to go everywhere dressed as a Roman soldier? Do you think people would make fun of you or even beat you up? Maybe even send you to jail?

I went to Diocletian's palace in Split last summer and there were dudes dressed as Roman soldiers. Got me thinking.
>>
>>2466493

>there were actors dressed as Romans at a Roman place
>does this mean it's ok to dress as a Roman at the Trafford Centre?

Yes, turbo autistic.
>>
>Would it be autistic to go everywhere dressed as a Roman soldier?

Yes.

>Do you think people would make fun of you

Yes.

>or even beat you up? Maybe even send you to jail?

Doubt it, but probably also depends on where you live. You might get in trouble walking around with a sword though.

>I went to Diocletian's palace in Split last summer and there were dudes dressed as Roman soldiers. Got me thinking.

I had a job once where I worked as a reenactor. So I'd be walking around in a napoleonic war uniform. Lots of people wanted to take pictures and ask questions, a few people sniggered at me or had a laugh at my expense, nobody ever assaulted me. Bayonet probably helped as a deterrent, though.
If you were dressed as a Roman in a city that has nothing to do with the Romans you'd probably get more weird looks, but most people would assume you were on your way somewhere like a convention, play, etc.
>>
>>2466493
That and a lot of places might have an issue with you walking around with a sword.
>>
>>2466493

>that pic

Is this the gladiator sequel?
>>
File: IMG_1973.jpg (103KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.jpg
103KB, 457x640px
There's literally nothing wrong with LARPing or dressing up in historical garb in public.
>>
>>2466493
I often daydream about doing regular things like picking up groceries or going to the mall as a knight in a full suit of armor
>>
hmmm Ive always played with the idea of wearing a chiton around town. maybe during the summer
>>
>>2466493
>Do you think people would make fun of you or even beat you up?

No, use your gladius to stab those fuckers
>>
>>2466493
I'd honestly bully you
>>
File: nothowithappened.png (6KB, 300x300px)
nothowithappened.png
6KB, 300x300px
/his/: The Thread
>>
>>2466493
Follow your dreams, OP.
>>
>>2466493
>autistic

Yes

>make fun of you

Yes

>beat you up

I live in Italy, a civilized country and not America, so no.

>send you to jail

Why would they?
>>
>>2466493
I like to think Im attractive enough to maybe pull something like that off. not the armor but the clothes
>>
File: roman_army.png (3MB, 600x2363px) Image search: [Google]
roman_army.png
3MB, 600x2363px
>>2466493
>not dressed in tetrarchic period armour

Disgusting.
>>
>>2466493
You could get away with dressing as a Roman if you can take a bit of light mockery. Dressing up as a soldier is stupid though, you're not a legionnaire, you're a civilian.

>>2468923
Faggot.
>>
>>2469065
The image resolution even follows the 25 year rule!
>>
>>2469085
>Greeks larping as Romans

Fuck off.
>>
>>2469070

>I live in Italy, a civilized country and not America

Only race-autism will get your teeth pushed, otherwise everybody is too limpwristed and depressive to give a shit about freak wrangling a stranger
>>
>>2469131
He's also not an ancient roman, dipshit.
>>
>>2466493
I sometimes go out in full plate harness. Nobody starts shit.
>>
>>2469183
Kill yourself knightcuck.
>>
>>2469070
Just came back from Naples, it's more like a 3rd world country in the south.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.