[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK >Corporatism >Syndicalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1194934.jpg (67KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1194934.jpg
67KB, 300x283px
SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK
>Corporatism
>Syndicalism
>National Syndicalism
>Integralism
IS AND HOW IT WORKS
>>
>>2462724
they're bullshit like every other non scientific ism
>>
>>2462724
>corporatism
society its organized politically by social class, like something akin to the guild system of the middle ages (which was an inspiration)
>Syndicalism
trade unions run the economy as an alternative to capitalism. in theory it isn't limited by the nation but is spread all over the world.
>National Syndicalism
syndicalism but within the boundaries of the nation state. over time though the original syndicalist ideas were diluted out. It found the most success in italy, where the natsyndicalists were extreme nationalists and were antidemocratic, antimarxist and antipacifist. They wanted to overthrow italy's parliamentary monarchy and replace it with a technocratic economy where all classes were accomodated and unified in their interests (i.e. it had corporatist elements). They believed Italy needed to get colonies in order to rid itself of exploitation from France and Britain. As they saw it italy was a "proletarian nation". A lot of the national syndicalists went on to become fascists.
>Integralism
provided the inspiration for national syndicalism (NS). it was founded by french radical national maurras, and it shared a lot of features with NS. Like NS it was agressively nationalist, anti-individualist, anti-liberal. It advocated statism and corporatism/class unity/guild system/ trade unionism (depending on whichever advocate you talked to in the early 20th century). I get the impression that it was more conservative than NS, in that it supported hierarchy, authoritarianism, conservatism/catholic orthodoxy (whereas NS was modernist/futurist, even atheistic and anti-clerical). I'm even sure integralism could be monarchist, and the monarch would be a figure for national unity.
>>
>corporatism
Term in social science used for the inclusion of business and labour interests into policymaking, as opposed to pluralism which is more associated with lobbyists. The prime example of corporatism is the so-called 'tripartism', which is an ongoing partnership between business, labout and state.

Some will say that corporatism is strictly a fascist idea. It is not.
>>
>>2462851
What's the difference between the trade union of a syndicalists and the social class of the corportatists?
>>
>>2463254
I think it is Proletariat and Bourgeoisie respectively
>>
>>2463292
Kys
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.