[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>majored in history >no jobs >poor >tfw you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: feat-reza-aslan-interview-800.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
feat-reza-aslan-interview-800.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
>majored in history
>no jobs
>poor
>tfw you will never be an accomplished historian like Reza Aslan
>>
>tfw you will never be paid to be a terrorism apologist on tv
>>
>>2461899
>tfw you will never have a Christian wife and impregnate her
>>
When is the book disgracing Mohammad as an ethno-nationalist due out?
>>
>>2461899
How can one man be so smug?
>>
>>2461921
You are either stupid or aggressively proud of your ignorance.
>>
>>2461949
When you're right about everything, you're smugness is justified.
>>
>>2461931
christcucks BTFO
>>
File: 1466691885398.jpg (36KB, 557x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466691885398.jpg
36KB, 557x640px
>>2461899
>majoring in history
what did you think would happen?
>>
>>2461899
>hisorian

this bait gets me
>>
>>2461966
t. Reza Aslan
>>
>>2462011

In fairness, even if you think Reza Aslam is a cock and wrong for claiming Islam doesn't cause terrorism, which I do, he never apologises for or supports terrorism per se.
>>
History is a passtime not a trade. Get cucked histards.
>>
>>2462011
t.Lauren Green

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1cOnNrY5s
>>
>>2461899

>major in history
>have to take an art elective
>hate it
>smug elitest teacher tells class if they dont like it they should "just go to a tech school"
>drop out and do just that
>paycheck I got this friday was $3000
>>
He's more of a pop-historian though. He hasn't written anything that hasn't been already said by serious academics. He just has the creative writing background to help him write something readable by the general populace, hence his success.
>>
Reza is a meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtvXbEMkiCY
>>
>>2461921
What the fuckdarn have you been smoking, numbnut
>>
>>2462098
I studied a human science, but I think I'll never work in that field and I don't care to be honest. I studied it because I liked it, not for economic purposes. And now I think I'll study something more useful too.
>>
What are the chances of becoming a history teacher with an iq of 100?

My therapist and others say that I have a very high level of "emotional intelligence".

I'm a nice, passionate, good looking, hard working guy and have a pretty big penis that keeps me happy.
>>
>>2461899
I have read "Zealot". Worst pile of horseshit I've ever read.
>>
>>2461899
>no jobs
If anyone seriously thinks this, they either know nothing about the job market, or have no life skills. The vast majority of jobs people will apply for only require that you have a college degree. No one really cares what subject your degree is in, because (unless you got a degree specifically tied to a certain field, like engineering), all employers care about is that you can do work. That means a history degree qualifies you for most jobs. You might not like that they're not history-related, but that's your fault for not being realistic about your degree and the job market. If you have a history degree and can't find a job, you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: 1488443151463.jpg (18KB, 320x449px) Image search: [Google]
1488443151463.jpg
18KB, 320x449px
>>2461899
>tfw you will never be an accomplished historian like Reza Aslan

who?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.