[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the world be like if no cultures shared ideas or traditions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: yaeaBuR.png (28KB, 285x562px) Image search: [Google]
yaeaBuR.png
28KB, 285x562px
What would the world be like if no cultures shared ideas or traditions or technology with each other?
>>
>>2457948
>This shit is mainstream in America
>>
>>2457950
There's a lot of yelling about it on the internet but even the most liberal people I know think it's stupid. Anyone with half a brain can realize that the only way for cultures to evolve and survive is to blend with other ones.
>>
>>2457950
>implying tumblrtard pinkoism is mainstream anywhere
>>
Domination > Science > Diplomacy > letting the game go on for too long and having everything being decided by scores > shit > Culture
>>
>>2457948
>be a nigger
>complain about white people stealing your culture
>in english on a device invented by a kraut

Pretty hypocritical desu.
>>
File: only_on_tumblr.png (366KB, 1177x799px) Image search: [Google]
only_on_tumblr.png
366KB, 1177x799px
>>2457961
>tumblrtard pinkoism is exclusive to tumblr
do you really think that a deviantart-type site has ideology coming out of the blue?
>>
>complaining about cultural appropriation on white technology in a white language
can't make this shit up
>>
>>2458032
the more we change the more we stay the same i guess
>>
>>2458050
Its a joke for removing Muslim Immigrants not actual Kebab, same as french calling UK roastbeef
how new are you?
>>
>>2458032
Ebin strawmanning.
Do you really think those people represent the majority view of the student body?
>>
>>2458069
the fact that they exist and able to make that kind of demand in the first place is a problem
>>
Change culture to race and POC to white to get redpilled.
>>
>>2458082
Noisy, loud, and an impressive looking crowd until you realise that there's some 44,000 students at the university. Hardly mainstream, which was my original comment before you strawmanned the shit out of it.
>>
>>2458082
>People shouldn't be able to make demands I don't like
Fuck of Pierre, The First Amendment is sacred.
>>
>>2458134
>The First Amendment
who is the congress here?
>>
>>2458134
How did people demand to make the first amendment before the first amendment?
>>
>>2457959
>only way for cultures to evolve and survive is to blend with other ones

explain Japan
>>
>>2458795

>steals from China for 2,000 years
>steals from Europeans afterward
>loses WW2 and economy administered by Washington

Except for south vietnam, countries the US occupies tend to do very well.
>>
File: 4.jpg (517KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
517KB, 2048x1536px
>>2457948
You are immerged in ''white culture'', you can't even see it.
Get of the smartphone then retard
>inb4 the smartphone was co-invented by a black man

>>2457972
this
>>
>>2457948
Is this what you get for your average Yankee public education?
>>
>>2457972
Black guy here, I agree : it's hypocritical & stupid to think this way...
>>
>>2458069
It wouldn't surprise me with U of M. Ann Arbor is probably the most bizarre ultra-liberal town in the country while everyone who goes there is also indoctrinated into thinking they're better than everyone because the went to UofM. I know a ton of normal people who went there and came out crazy about "social justice" and if you argue with them or point out flaws in their logic they will not accept criticism and will basically call for you to be shamed. Basically if you aren't in the engineering or the business program you are being indoctrinated. And the business people are also indoctrinated into thinking they're on par with ivy leaguers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.