[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I started a political party but it crashed and burned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw I started a political party but it crashed and burned in less than a month

Holy shit, is it this hard to be remembered throughout history?
>>
JUST
>>
>>2450671
What was your party trying to do?
>>
depends on what you want to be remembered for
>>
>>2451450
Install complete nationwide freedom in the form of a US constitution.
>>
>>2451450
Legalize pedophilia.
>>
>>2451450
Expel the blacks to Liberia
>>
>>2450671
What country?
>>
>>2451462
It was because of these fags wasn't it
>>
>>2450671

>tfw tried to organize a student "protest" campaign once and it fell apart because of retarded stormfags
>>
>>2451546
Greentext...
>>
File: 1465084284105.jpg (732KB, 1360x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1465084284105.jpg
732KB, 1360x1888px
>>2451557

it was an online thing started on /pol/ to protest against the migrant crises on colleges by making posters to post up at your local school or in your city or wherever. Stormfags started flooding the thread and bitching about the posters because we had designed them specifically to look as impartial as possible and to just argue our point instead of it just being some childish/edgy bullshit like "FUCK ISLAM!" which would accomplish nothing. They also started shitposting every thread that we were jews subverting this protest, even though we were the ones who started it.
>>
>>2451635

You made the mistake of thinking /pol/ isn't just a gigantic troll board for edgy shit.
>>
>>2451653

its not just that its the level of utter stupidity. the entire point was that if the posters said something like "fuck islam" it would accomplish literally nothing because everyone who disagrees with that would just ignore the message entirely.

If we made them impartial, then we get people interested and catch their eyes and they want to find out more. They will at least hear you out and can then disagree with you. It was basic reasoning that I thought was pretty clear. It would have even fit into their anti-islam shit (though I dont know why they hate it since they are so similar) but are so short sighted and dumb that they couldnt see it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.