[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my race is my religion >tfw I love my race more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px)
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>tfw my race is my religion
>tfw I love my race more than I could ever love any meme tier thing
wat do i do
>>
>>2450085
Run faster.
>>
File: 1480285932809.jpg (95KB, 1086x712px) Image search: [Google]
1480285932809.jpg
95KB, 1086x712px
>>2450085
>>
you´re in for big disappointments you goddamn romantic
>>
Romanticism is the conceptual school of art. It deals, not with the random trivia of the day, but with the timeless, fundamental, universal problems and values of human existence. It does not record or photograph; it creates and projects. It is concerned—in the words of Aristotle—not with things as they are, but with things as they might be and ought to be.

The Objectivist “Introduction to The Fountainhead,”
The Objectivist, March 1968, 1
>>
>>2450097
Loving your people includes loving them after acknowledging their faults

The Jews will never be good at sports, yet they still love their people anyway

>inb4 Jacob's so butthurt he has to post those grand total of two Jewish MLB players to save face
>>
Are there any other peoples other than hindus and jews that fit into that description?
>>
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer—because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut.

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
>>
You have less in common with a person who shares the same pigment as you than you think.
>>
>>2450085

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
>>
>>2450112
Not the same pigment. But cultural and linguistic.
>inb4 arabs or people from the Caucasus
>inb4 we're all indo-europeans

No. None of that matters. My people are my people.
>>
>>2450139
Who are your people? Just Europeans/white people in general or is something more specific?
>>
>>2450230
Europeans.

Northern much more than East or Southern tho
>>
>>2450234
If you can't even clearly define who is or isn't one of "your people" then you've got to be pretty stupid to identify so strongly with them.

At least nationalists have a shared history and language. You don't even have that much.
>>
>>2450253
People who've been under the banner of Christianity in their history and have Europeanic facial features.

Pic related just take out Turkey and the Caucasus
>>
>>2450253
>>2450234
>>
>>2450109

Druze and other Abrahamics that don't proselytize or accept converts
>>
>>2450085
>race
>not meme tier
>>
>>2450558
Druze are Arabs
>>
>>2450558
druzes are said to stage fake iniciation ceremonies for druzeboos, it´s just fucking hilarious
>>
>>2450085
Define race
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.