[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are some of the best historial "black sheeps"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Which are some of the best historial "black sheeps" ?

t. black sheep of the family myself, only one in 3 sons who'll graduate from college feelsgoodman
>>
>>2447638
Not your blog space faggot.
>>
>>2447647
How am I blogging ?

I asked a /his/ related question

You are such an inferior beta faggot I bet you are american you wouldnt even survive a 1v1 against me.
>>
>>2447638
You type like a newfag
>>
>>2447648
Because let's face it, this thread is all about you
t. differentfag
>>
>>2447652
Still better to type like a fag than to be a fag like yourself
>>
>>2447655

Every thread is about every fucking OP

Do you think OPs who make threads about Scandinavia do it because they dont care about Scandinavia ?

Do you think OPs you make posts about ancient Japan do it because they dont care about ancient Japan ?

You are such a low iq inferior race beta faggot.
>>
>>2447656
>n-n-no you

Confirmed faggot
>>
>>2447659
Yeah, but you can be less obnoxious about it. Congratulations for graduating, but your posts make me feel you didn't bring home all that much
>>
>>2447666

You are such a lil baby you cry over the internet about some random shit instead of just answering the fucking relevant question.

Such a beta cuck you are a piece of worthless shit m8 thats why you dont get as much pussy and money as me.
>>
>Which are some of the best historial "black sheeps" ?
Irish, Jews, and blacks
>>
>>2447726
Im talking about specific individuals from families.

Like Oedipus who was left as a kid in a mountain by their parents and then he killed his father and married his mother
>>
>>2447739
Oh.

George W. Bush.
>>
>>2447751
Why Bush ?
>>
>>2447739
The Black Prince, he was the only one of his brothers who wasn't a jealous, petty whore.
>>
>>2447638
>>2447778
I think King John was maybe a black sheep.
>>
>>2447753
Ruined the Bush legacy.
>>
>>2447814
But I said best not worse
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.