[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the history of Quebec. Be sure to avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: flag_quebec.jpg (21KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
flag_quebec.jpg
21KB, 550x350px
Let's talk about the history of Quebec.

Be sure to avoid ironically using the phrase "redpill" lest Janny decide to nuke this to make room for another Holocaust-denial thread.
>>
>>2441257
Rightful British colonial territory.
T. lindycuck
>>
what is je me souviens referring to?
>>
Some things I know...

>was colonized by france, but britain won it in a war
>some frenchies in the maritimes(?) called "acadians" got expelled to america and became "cajuns"
>they finally received some sort of concession from the crown which kept them from joining the americans in 1775 & 1812
>had a sort of proto-welfare state thanks to catholicuckism
>they didn't really want to fight in WWI (dunno about WWII)
>were known for being poor & backwards for a while
>some terrorism in the '60s
>"viva le quebec libre!"
>(barely) voted to stay in canada once or twice since then
>i believe many canadian stereotypes (funny hats, flannel, syrup) come from there
>>
>>2441257
Quebec is a gateway province of the worst kind. It's a bad place, a clusterfuck of pseudo nationalism and smug francophilia that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive arrogance and attempts at terrorism. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the province itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of shitposting both online and in the real world. The ultra liberal PMs all trying their hardest to look cool, the french, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole "viva la quebec!" and everything about Quebec fuels their supremacist fantasies, while their pity-party attitude, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the province make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Quebec is basically THE province to attract the most hated Canadians known to /pol/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this province and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Quebec threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>2441288
Anything, that's why it's a great line.
>>
>>2441257
Rightful American clay
Too many faggot baguette-cucks are on it tho
>>
File: Empire Quebecois.png (62KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
Empire Quebecois.png
62KB, 800x482px
>>2441299
t. butthurt Sea Kike

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE !
>>
>>2441988
You tried to invade us after your independence
>>
>>2441293
>>had a sort of proto-welfare state thanks to catholicuckism
What are you referring to?
>they didn't really want to fight in WWI (dunno about WWII)
We didn't wanted to fight in the two World Wars because it was seen as a fight for the Crown.
>some terrorism in the '60s
'70s*
>>
>>2441299
t.butthurt Albertan
>>
>an entire province of Frenchaboos
>the look of pain and suffering on their faces when they have to make English noises
I love when I have an excuse to go there, and unironically intend to move there if I can ever honhonhon with the best.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.