[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hypothetically you have a time machine. You can go back to just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: time machine.png (70KB, 163x212px) Image search: [Google]
time machine.png
70KB, 163x212px
hypothetically you have a time machine. You can go back to just one point in time with all the knowledge you have now, same age, and you continue out your life in that time. Where do you go what do you do. history related right? :)
>>
>>2441197
Somehow teach cavemen basic military tactics and advance military tactics by at least ~1000 years?
>>
1880s Paris.

>live off reorganizing birthing supermarkets under the modern techniques we have nowadays (as described in "Aux bonheur des dames")
>get myself a little cash that way and travel the word visting British India, French Algeria, parts of the Far East
>also tour Europe quenching my thirst for knowing of late XIXth century Russia, Victorian England, Germany
>join the hunt for Jack the Ripper in London, try to get Boulogne elected president of France and start a cheeky war against Germany, give teenaged Hitler a call and laugh at him for never going out with his then oneitis, drink a cup of tea with Lenin in Switzerland
>come home to France a weathered and experienced man, and get to experience "La Belle Epoque" at its height
>tell my children to enlist in the Navy by the time the 1910s would roll around, for them to be spared the trenches
I don't know. Anything retarded like that, but basically I'd like try at knowing how it was in the time of Europe's highest moment.
>>
>>2441244
Seems cooler then mine.
To be honest I'd come with you.
>>
>>2441271
Anyone's welcome. I don't know what it is about the Belle Epoque but I don't think that there might be any other era that rivals it in the scope of the adventures you could get to as a European male. Well even a female, or anyone of any other ethnicity.
>>
>>2441271
Technological advances in that age would be awesome to witness too.
E.g. Dreadnoughts, early planes, armoured vehicles.
Not to mention medical science too.
>>
>>2441303
Sorry, supposed to reply to
>>2441290
>>
I'd save Anne Frank
>>
>>2441345
giver her a ball point pen
>>
1985. Make billions off the stock market by buying into apple, microsoft, aol, etc at the right time.

kill 19 foreign nationals that piloting schools around the country in the late 90s to 2000.

go to japan and marry the woman my last barracks' room mate did, years before he ever shows up in Japan, and she will be just out of high school.
>>
>>2441389
give her Neutral Milk Hotel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.