[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you solve the problem of evil? The only answers that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

How do you solve the problem of evil?

The only answers that make sense to me are:

A. God isn't real
B. Gnosticism
>>
No it's more like

A. God is good
B. Devil is bad
>>
>>2440945
It hinges on:
>Humans being able to determine characteristics of god
>Humans being able to determine what is evil or not
>>
>>2440945
It's a non-dilemma.
We as humans cannot attribute our morality standards to God.
>>
>>2440959
Dualism is baby-tier
>>2440945
The solution of the Catholic Church is that God allows evil to occur, in order to bring about a greater good. This of course requires one to forget that the Catholic Church also teaches that one may not commit immoral acts in order to bring about good ends, and that being a bystander to evil that you can prevent is also immoral.
>>
Gnosticism
Notice how the church of yhvh even deprived of power is a child raping plague?
And if they have power they murder and torture without end.
>>
Evil isn't real, or at least, evil people aren't real, evil actions are
>>
>>2440999
That's a cop-out.
>>
>evil
The Kali Yuga is the current age of wickedness and suffering.

Soon Vishnu will descend in the form of Kalki and ride out to smite the wicked and uplift the few good men to begin the Satya Yuga.
>>
>>2441017
god allows evil to occur sometimes to test you, and if you succeed in preventing it the greater good brought is the knowledge the tested obtains of being worthy, catholics even pray for god not to test them
>>
>>2441031
>that's a cop out
It's not
>>
>>2441017
You know how I know you never read Aquinas?
>>
>>2440945
Create Devil to lay the blame.

>why not stop devil?
Cause mysterious ways. + Testing you.
>>
>>2441207
Because you haven't.
>>
>>2441070
What is the point of such tests if God already knows the result beforehand? So you can also know what the result would be?

For a being which can achieve anything through any means, using suffering to achieve something profound or good is inifinitely beneath him.
>>
>>2440945
>How do you solve the problem of evil?

How do you pin a wave upon the sand?
>>
>>2441031
"Does not satisfy me" /= "A cop out."
>>
darkness is the absence of light
cold is the absence of heat
evil is the absence of God

it's not really that hard to understand
>>
>>2441246
>For a being which can achieve anything through any means, using suffering to achieve something profound or good is inifinitely beneath him.

Unless it is the optimal solution.
>>
>>2440945
Evil doesn't actually exist and is a human intrepetation, also we are all God, playing a drama non of thisbis ultimetly real, only menifastions of a godly play
>>
>>2441256
God is everywhere, friend. He can't be absent.

Also my favorite part about that supposed Einstein quote is that it's used by conservatives to strengthen the argument for god, even though Einstein spent the last part of his life trying everything he could to discredit quantum mechanics (something that's actually a good argument for god).
>>
free will
>>
>>2441282
> quantum mechanics (something that's actually a good argument for god)
not really
>>
>>2441246
>Le free will paradox
Ebin
>>
>>2441282
>into the concept of within and without
okay, stay in your box i guess
>>
>>2441282
>God can't be absent
I love your baby-tier definition of omnipresence
>>
>>2441294
>>2441313
Butthurt so nice, he replied twice.

You can just say you lost the argument, no need to show us.
>>
>>2441339
That is literally what omnipresence is.

The prescience of evil doesn't mean "the absence of god".

Better luck next time.
>>
God is everywhere, he is in the sun and stars, he is in the earth, he is in the sky, he is in all of our hearts, he is in our heads, he is in our hands, he is in our penises, he is in our assholes, he is in our shit, god is in all things everywhere.
>>
>>2440945
The ocean would be boring if it was just clownfish.
>>
>>2441017
believing in the devil is duelistic. In Christian theology the devil and hell are still within God.
>>
>>2442188
*isn't duelistic.
>>
>>2441217
I think the heavenly beings have free will as well, or perhaps they did?
it is the only way to explain why the fuck anyone would ever rebel against against an omniscient and omnipotent god
>>
>>2440999
i don't see how you cant
you obviously can to every god that has an evil counterpart
>>
>good is pure actuality
>it needs to be pure actuality because everything else is flawed somehow, since it is just potential and not actual and actual by definition > potential
>only god is pure actuality

Thus what we call evil is just the side effects of our unsolvable potentiality. It can't be avoided unless we become pure actuality but by that point we are just God.

There. It isn't that hard.
>>
>>2442244
Interesting.
>>
>>2442244
It is only from our perspective that we think that actuality is greater than potentiality.
>>
>>2442267
If by our perspective you mean our logic, sure. But then, since our logic is the only one we have access, it is either to embrace the fact or accept nihilism.
>>
File: Chi Rho3.gif (17KB, 259x261px) Image search: [Google]
Chi Rho3.gif
17KB, 259x261px
>>2440945
All things exist as necessary to the nature of reality (leading to things such as free will) or are means towards God's will. Redemptive suffering.
>>
>>2441572
God isn't omnipresent: otherwise there would be no Hell.
>>
>>2440959
No it's more like

A. God is good
B. Man is bad
>>
>>2442437
God sustains all things at all times. God is omnipresent. What Hell is isn't a complete lack of God but a lack of His mercy.
>>
>>2442437
Nice heresy.
>>
File: IMG_0526.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.png
81KB, 350x350px
>>
>>2440945
Easy, evil doesn't exist. We're all just big molecules anyway.
-Not that I believe that or anything, but it is the naturalist answer.
>>
>>2442505
>Here's a solution I don't believe in.
Seriously, get out.
>>
File: Stirner Dove.jpg (7KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner Dove.jpg
7KB, 250x175px
>>2442509
You need Stirner.
>>
>>2442597
Stirner wouldn't promote anyone but Stirner.
>>
>>2442605
So why'd he write a book?
>>
>>2442614
To promote egoism.
>>
>>2442623
Something you should aquatint yourself with, considering you think evil exist.
>>
>>2442630
This is said as a warning against the kind of “Nietzschean egoists” who, in fact, are a product of the altruist morality and represent the other side of the altruist coin: the men who believe that any action, regardless of its nature, is good if it is intended for one’s own benefit. Just as the satisfaction of the irrational desires of others is not a criterion of moral value, neither is the satisfaction of one’s own irrational desires. Morality is not a contest of whims . . . .
>>
>>2440945
People attribute evil to random events or things that run contrary to their will to life but create grand narratives so they don't feel selfish and base but also to see where people can cooperate in the maintenance of the will to life (social contract).
>>
>>2441282
God is only where He is accepted. Those that reject God will experience evil.
>>
>>2440945
God is not actually perfect and you'd be foolish to think so even if you are a believer. Nobody thought Zeus was perfect, he was an asshole. YHVH is just yet another in a long line of asshole gods. The whole "let's make God absolutely perfect and all powerful and all knowing etc etc etc" are just the religious equivalent of fanboys.
>>
File: 1371050615411.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1371050615411.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
>>2442671
>Zeus
>The Abrahamic God
>even the same thing ontologically
>comparing them because they are lumped together under the umbrella of "god"
>>
>>2442685
Fuck off back to /v/ you dumb tripfag.
>>
>>2442685

But he is right. Yahweh was once part of a pantheon and was merely a god of war and weather, particularly storms. It's relatively recent that Yahweh was ever thought of to be the god of everything or the only god or even omni-anything. Hence why god tests people in the Bible, loses to iron chariots, etc. A lot of things people try to do apologetics for makes sense if you understand that Yahweh was once an imperfect god and was even then only the tribal god of Jews and not all people.

So, he's right. It was essentially Jews writing fanfiction that made god out to be much more than he originally was claimed to be. He changed drastically over time.
>>
>>2442702
kek people will actually believe this is the sad part
>>
File: god.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
>>2440945

then you have C. based gods.
>>
File: das it.png (190KB, 660x664px) Image search: [Google]
das it.png
190KB, 660x664px
>>2442694
>Ignoring everything I said

You're making the argument that God's perfection is just exaggeration from proponents to look better than other god figures such as Zeus without realizing that Zeus and God are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS even in concept. It's the difference between theistic personalism and classical theism. Your unawareness of the situation you speak about is very clear.

>>2442702
>relatively recent
>2600+ years ago

Anon what.

>>2442702
Common apologetics on the disposition of God to man is one of man coming to know God better, not God changing and man grasping the proper picture before and after.

I understand that early on many laypeople understood God in an anthropomorphic way - we see that now with current laypeople - but while I can't attest to what early Judaic people thought of God's ontology, the growing scale of covenants with God through the Old Testament is blatantly clear and with that is not God changing but people being opened to God more.

And if you're talking about God being "omni-anything" as recent, then "perfect" is just as recent and both of these are understood in a classical theist manner rather than a personalist one like how Zeus is traditionally understood.

Now I'm going to fuck off to /v/ as per >>2442694
>>
>>2442721
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Yahweh as you know him (in general since Christians changed a lot themselves) didn't appear until the Babylonian exile in the 6th century.

That is thousands of years that people believed exactly what I just said. And over time he became the god you see today. But the earliest writings and understandings of Yahweh were nothing like the modern day Abrahamic faiths and their views of him.
>>
>>2442744
Only Jews worship Yahweh, Christians do not and Muslims arguably do not
>>
>>2440945
Evil doesn't exist. Not a problem at all.
>>
>>2442744
>since Christians changed a lot themselves

Because God himself told us to.
>>
>>2442322
Nihilism makes more sense than attributing human consciousness to the universe..
>>
>>2442742
>the growing scale of covenants with God through the Old Testament is blatantly clear and with that is not God changing but people being opened to God more.

First he made a covenant with Noah, which applied to all of humanity
Then the Mosaic covenant, for the Jewish nation
Then the Priestly covenant for the Jewish priesthood
Then the Davidic covenant, for David's dynasty

Looks like they've shrunk in scale.
>>
>>2440945
C. All things are for the glory of God.
>>
>>2440945
C. You don't have the entire picture and are in no position to say that God permitting evil doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2443264
>Nihilism makes more sense than attributing human consciousness to the universe

1. God's consciousness is not human-like to begin with
2. Nihilism is self-defeating non-sensical drivel. And I don't mean it as "the people that follow it are self-defeatist". Nihilism contradicts itself.
>>
>>2440945
This is only relevant if you choose to believe in a god, and why would you do that in the first place?
>>
By not being a whiny little bitch arrogant enough to assume that I know better than God simply because I feel the world isn't made to my personal satisfaction.
>>
>>2443326
This is a bad argument because it just means "based on things we can't possibly know, the problem of evil isn't a problem." It is arbitrary.

The problem of evil is a problem in the context of the knowledge available to us and we can't actually propose anything outside of this context.
>>
Free will argument.
Movie argument.
>>
File: Really.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2442702
>But he is right. Yahweh was once part of a pantheon and was merely a god of war and weather, particularly storms
Do people actually believe this shit?
>>
Remember kids, a borderline retard that managed to think for himself one day and deduced that yhvh is evil and theres a God above him is an evil creature from hell nao.
>>
>>2443795
It's a fact
>>
>>2443795
What believe in truth?
>show me a gospel written in the alleged disciple own hand that can be dated from the 1st century

Oh what you can't! Christians have less primary sources than wiccans and rapist, cuckold leaders.
>>
>>2443828
I googled Yahweh war god and got:

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm
Which is a polemical site that looks like something from 1998 geocities

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/08/the-bibles-yahweh-a-war-god-called-lord-of-armies-over-280-times-in-the-bible-and-lord-of-peace-just-once-i/
A Muslim propaganda site

A reddit question with an answer that says it's a load of shit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2ehewd/how_well_supported_is_the_theory_that_yahweh/

And a whole bunch of actual historians who say it's a false theory and all evidence points to the earliest forms of Judaism being monotheistic, so I think you're full of shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>2443835
Gospel of Mark. That was easy
>>
>>2443841
Mark is anonymous, popularly believed and ascribed to mark. Try again you dumb nigger
>>
>>2443841
Also you stupid fucking nigger show me an actual piece of paper with writing on it, claiming to be a disciple. Everything we have is copies of "original" sources. There are literally no direct sources for Jesus, his disciples or their writings. So fuck off chaim this is a white board.
>>
>>2443855
Prove the Apostle Mark didn't write it. I don't give a fuck what (((historians))) say, give me some proof or fuck off.
>>
>>2443864
Give me proof mark did write it you dumb nigger.
>>
File: Mark.jpg (657KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Mark.jpg
657KB, 2448x2448px
>>2443865
>The Gospel according to Mark
BTFO you dumb nigger
>>
File: Mircea.eliade.jpg (12KB, 248x321px) Image search: [Google]
Mircea.eliade.jpg
12KB, 248x321px
>>2443839
How about some wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Or Mircea Eliade, a historian of religion and Christian himself who believed Yahweh started out as a sky god (Patterns in Comparative Religion)
>>
>>2443873
And why do I care what some random guy 'believes' when virtually all scholars of antiquity disagree with him? Some random guy thinks Yahweh was the god of farts and suddenly we all take him at his word despite the fact that there is absolutely zero evidence to support his assertions?
>>
>>2443870
Gee you dumb nigger do you know what a primary source
>original documents you dumb nigger
Oh wait you chucks have less primary documents than Wiccans. LOL
>>
>>2443882
>when virtually all scholars of antiquity disagree with him
But that's wrong
>>
>>2443882

>I took a quick look at a Reddit thread and decided virtually all scholars of antiquity agree with me
>>
>>2443890
Sorry I meant all reputable scholars of antiquity. I'm sure you can pull plenty of random 'scholars' out of your ass who have never published anything of worse and have an axe to grind against Christianity. Judaism was never anything other than monotheistic. That's just fact.
>>
>>2443899
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/archeology-hebrew-bible.html

The person being interviewed in the above source is a Christian and pretty much the definition of a significant reputable scholar.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/archeology-hebrew-bible.html

Like I said, you took a quick look at a Reddit thread, didn't even read it properly and decided "all reputable scholars of antiquity agree with me".
>>
>>2440945
>evil exists
>so does god
>god feels bad about it
>can't really intervene because it would cancel out my dogma of giving humanity the gift of free will
>damn son
>I fucked up?
>wat do?
>build super sweet awesome paradise realm you get to be in forever
>god is super bummed he fucked up so he's pretty forgiving as long as you have love in your heart
>>
>>2440945
tell me friend

what problem CAN'T be solved by gnosticism?
>>
>>2443917
Canaanites and Israelites are not the same thing friendo. Maybe you need to go back to the drawing board.
>>
>>2443931

The Israelites emerged from the Canaanites.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 580x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 580x620px
>>2443920
>mfw he is right
>>
>>2443937
Wrong. Thought it does shed light on why you're so easily duped by frauds talking bullshit when you're so ignorant of actual history.
>>
>>2443942

I just provided a source from an extremely distinguished professor.

>What have archeologists learned from these settlements about the early Israelites? Are there signs that the Israelites came in conquest, taking over the land from Canaanites?

>The settlements were founded not on the ruins of destroyed Canaanite towns but rather on bedrock or on virgin soil. There was no evidence of armed conflict in most of these sites. Archeologists also have discovered that most of the large Canaanite towns that were supposedly destroyed by invading Israelites were either not destroyed at all or destroyed by "Sea People"—Philistines, or others.
So gradually the old conquest model [based on the accounts of Joshua's conquests in the Bible] began to lose favor amongst scholars. Many scholars now think that most of the early Israelites were originally Canaanites, displaced Canaanites, displaced from the lowlands, from the river valleys, displaced geographically and then displaced ideologically.
>>
>>2443950
Random speculation. Where are the written accounts? Oh right, in the Bible.
>>
>>2443954

You're welcome to hold biblical literalist personal religious views if you want, but pretending your personal religious views are somehow the views of "all scholars of ancient antiquity" is silly.
>>
>>2443956
There should be written evidence, where is it? I find it hilarious in the extreme that you would probably shit on the historicity of the New Testament, one of the most reliable ancient texts and yet here you are saying that we can trust people over 3500 years removed from the event in question that they're right when they have NO written proof of their claims at all and in fact what writings we do have directly contradict them. If we have writings that show what they believed why the fuck would you instead choose to believe baseless speculation instead? Unless you have an ideological bone to pick with Christianity of course.

So yeah, bullshit. No evidence, directly contradicts written evidence and no reputable scholar believes it.
>>
>>2443970

It's not baseless speculation it is archaeological evidence.

>no reputable scholar believes it.

You either a deliberate liar or very, very stupid.
>>
>>2442448
no, more like

A. God is great
B. God is good
>>
>>2443835
>I don't understand oral transmission
>he's a platonist
>>2443884
Because Wicca originated in the 19th or 20th or whatever century and Christianity originates to the 1st century, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2444543
if so then whence evil
>>
>>2443918
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
>god lets this happen because he can't intervene because it would ruin free will
>free will
>imprisoned and raped by her father for over two decades
>free
>>
>>2444803
so what, God was supposed to brainwash the guy against his own will? No matter you don't fucking like it. God loves us, even the evil ones.
>>
>>2441031
No it's not because there's no reason to apply human morality to God who is so radically different.
>>
>>2441017
It doesn't teach to forget the things the Catholic Church teaches because that's how humans ought to behave. the standard applied to humans can't be applied to God as he is radically different
>>
>>2441253
Sometimes it does
>>
>>2442671
The first cause is not Zeus and the first cause is perfect
>>
>>2443855
It was written by his immediate disciples and since it was what Mark preached orally the gospel was attributed to him. Learn ancient scholarship
>>
>>2444875
What logical chain do "first-causers" use to practice ritual religion?
>>
>>2441017
>Things are better if they're worse
>>
File: 1471461379496.gif (396KB, 734x876px) Image search: [Google]
1471461379496.gif
396KB, 734x876px
>>2443863
>>2443884
The canonical gospels began with Mark which was written by his immediate disciples and it was attributed to him because it's what he would preach orally. Matthew and Luke borrowed from Mark and other hypothetical sources Q and something else. Then there's the Aramaic gospel which all of the gospels were influenced by. Then John is just something else entirely. Fucking ignorant cucks
>>
>>2441036
>soon

Huh?
>>
>>2444908
That's revealed religion
Christians equate the God of the Bible with the first cause. Really, you think people didn't think of this grand rebuttal you just originally came up with. Go read or something
>>
>>2444934
So they don't use logic?
>>
>>2440945
God isn't infinitely good.
>>
>>2444919
>The canonical gospels began with Mark which was written by his immediate disciples and it was attributed to him because it's what he would preach orally.

Fantasy.
>>
>>2444958
Reality.
>>
>>2444942
Leap of faith for whatever reason and then logic. Certainly not muh logic and science
>>
>>2444976

You don't have a shred of evidence to support such a claim.
>>
>>2444984
Gotcha. I just want to point out there isn't really any connection between "first-cause" and then whatever religion you do. It's fundamentally a contrivance.
>>
>>2440945
Call it a spook.
>>
>>2444942
>logic is good because muh me-mes
>>
>>2440945

There is no problem of evil, only a temporary problem of evil that will be dealt with by God, not man.

There was no evil prior to satan's coup, and there will be no evil after Judgment Day.

Here's the problem for most if not all of you.

You are evil.
>>
>>2442702
Not really. The father in Christianity, and bey extension EL/the monad is closer to Shiva than Zeus IMO.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (118KB, 431x698px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
118KB, 431x698px
>>2445076
>You are evil.
Fuck you too pal.
>>
>>2445092
I forgive you of your murderous intent towards me.

See how that works? I say you're evil, you prove it, and I forgive you.
>>
>>2440988
>can't determine characteristics of God
>therefore can't determine what God considers good
>also can't figure it out by yourself
Then the only solution is moral skepticism.
>>
>>2445106

Or divine revelation, as in God handing someone some moral laws set in stone. Say, at Mt. Sinai. Maybe the guy's name could be Moses.
>>
>>2445100

>fuck you
>murderous intent
>>
>>2445100
Self-righteous sociopath.
>>
>>2445117
>implying you can know whether the thing giving you these laws is God or a demon without determining the characteristics of God
>>
>>2445117
But Divine Revelation is unreliable because it's indistinguishable from dementia and delusion.

It's more intellectually honest to say you don't know than to pretend to know something that is impossible.
>>
Gnosticism
Just look at bible thumpers
Hypocritical murderous self righteous child rapists whom wont touch one single of their commandments.
>>
God's "goodness" should not be understood in terms of human morality.
Who are you to question the capriciousness and cruelty of the one who layed the very foundation of Creation?
>>
>>2445132
No, no it is not.

If you can't tell if something is from God, or the result of dementia or delusion, it's not from God.
>>
>>2445118
Yes, hatred for no reason is murder. So is calling a person a fool, or an imbecile. So is prejudice. So is wishing someone were dead.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2445129
You think you will ever understand God in your meat puppet body?

Is that what you're waiting for?

If so, just carve yourself a little god out of wood or something and have that be your god. Something you can understand.
>>
File: frodo.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325KB, 560x559px
>>2445168
>>
>>2442244
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>2445121

No, no, Ælian isn't a sociopath, he just suffers from Æutism
>>
>>2445163
And if you think you can tell, it is still probably a delusion.

>>2445171
No, that's what I'm saying. If you accept that God exists you have to admit you will never understand it and just give up on using it as a guide for morality.
>>
>>2445221
Thinking that people who disagree with you on the internet are pure evil and daydreaming about them burning in hell is pretty sociopathic.
>>
>>2445233
I think he meant that all people are evil because muh apple.
>>
>>2445257
I actually got what he meant but I wanted to pick on his ineffective communication style, he likes posting these poetic proclamations, maybe he thinks he is a "prophet in the wilderness" here on this anime porn website.
>>
>>2444994
Some say it's a matter of interpretation and that some sections of their texts support the idea. I don't agree with them, but I don't dismiss them outright either
>>
>>2445225

Be your own god then. See how that works out for you.
>>
File: how_spooky.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
how_spooky.png
273KB, 450x450px
>>2444988
Lol okay
>>
>>2445121

My righteousness was imputed to me.

Yours?

Filthy rags. I suggest not holding onto them to tightly.
>>
>>2445280
And you keep insisting that I'm a tripfag named AElien when I'm not.

kek
>>
File: 1462607611925.jpg (672KB, 610x773px) Image search: [Google]
1462607611925.jpg
672KB, 610x773px
>>2445233

Right, but that's only because you and I can put ourselves into someone else's shoes, which is why we would never say something like that

However, Ælian, the resident Æutistic Christtard of /his/, suffers from some kind of autism. He's completely incapable of interacting or empathizing with people on here, and probably in real life as well. This is why he constantly spouts the same Christian fundamentalist spam on here, day in and day out.

See, in Ælian's mind, he isn't really autistic, he's just being 'persecuted' by 'sinners' who solely hate him because of his beliefs. Because of this, he spouts the same repetitive nonsense, again and again and again. It started out with pic related and the tripname ÆLIAN !!H52P8u6cpFB, he just kept spamming it over and over again, spouting christian fundamentalist nonsense in threads that had nothing to do with Christianity.

Then he moved on to the Shroud of Turin, where he just spammed an endless amount of links and never engaged with anyone (because, again, Ælian is autistic), and now he is obsessed with Friedrich Nietzsche, and C.S. Lewis, how Lewis totally destroyed Nietzsche (which he spells as NEETzsche, because, again, he's autistic), and how everyone who disagrees with him is a disgusting sinner and is persecuting him

tl;dr: ÆLIAN !!H52P8u6cpFB is an autistic faggot. Ignore him
>>
>>2444976
No, it's rubbish. The gospels are in the order they were handed down in for thousands of years.

There is no Q. It was a German hypothesis that never found any evidence for support.

That Luke compiled other people's accounts was known by.......Luke telling us that was what he was doing.

And the late dating is an attempt to convince people that the apostles did not write first hand accounts, and so are therefore unreliable.

Satanic.
>>
>>2445313
>>2445310

kek

Delusional.
>>
>>2445319

kek

You're an autistic faggot with no friends

Now go mumble some prayers to yourself, gaylord
>>
>>2445313

Nobody said that. It's a straw man. You're not going to go to hell for disagreeing with me.

You're going to go to hell because you're dead, never regained life within you, and therefore must go where dead people go. Hell.

It's a warning, not a threat. A threat implies I have some say in it. I do not.

If I hated you as much as you hate me, when all I'm telling you is the gospel truth, I would just mock you and not help you get saved.
>>
>>2445313

It wasn't even Aelian who brought up the shroud of Turin. That was a different Anon.

You're so delusional you think every single person who does not think as you do is one person.

On the internet.
>>
>>2445307
Don't be surprised when people correctly accuse you of acting like a cunt, but I guess suffering social condemnation for your behavior is just another cross to bear for you.
>>
>>2445326
You are being led down the wrong path, sadiq. Do not worship Isa ibn Maryam, peace be upon him, but Allah and submit to his omnipotent will as revealed unto the prophet, peace be upon him. For who is greater, who is more righteous than the creator? Allah truly rewards his slaves for their good work in this life. Yet he is also merciful to the infidel, as hell is not everlasting. Spare yourself punishment, and earn yourself great reward by shunning not the truth of the book.
as-salāmu ʿalaykum, my friend.
>>
>>2445338

Not a cross to bear, that's a whole different thing, but it's not like it's a surprise to me. The gospel of Jesus Christ is offensive.

Look what they did to him for teaching it.
>>
File: max.png (94KB, 348x437px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
94KB, 348x437px
>>2445305

You failed again.
>>
>>2445344

allah is Hubal is HaBaal is the Ba'al of the Moabites, the demon god known as Chemosh. You can follow your psychotic murderous pedophile of a "holy man" to hell if you'd like. Just don't pretend to understand anything about Jesus.

Everything Mo learned about Jesus was from satan/jibrail.
>>
>>2445360
nice meme bro
>>
>>2445393

Thank you.
>>
>>2445316
You may have a point for the second and third lines, but first and fourth are just hilariously wrong and unsupported
>>
>>2445280

Love how you refute yourself.

>I understood what he said.

>He cannot communicate effectively.
>>
>>2445410
Keep studying until you realize that they're all true.
>>
>>2444919
>be the one true God
>come to Earth to spread your message
>don't write it down yourself
>don't have your disciples write it down
>leave it to your disciples' disciples
wew, sounds like a formula for 100% accuracy
>>
>>2445361
You hear the truth, but do not believe it. You make yourself and enemy of Allah's messenger Jibril, for you hide from the word and judgement of Allah. Why do you run from your master? Truly, the truth is in the book as the most holy word of Allah serves as a guardian and arbiter of the previous scriptures. And truly it is revealed unto us the truth of Isa ibn Maryam, peace be upon him, who was raised into heaven where they thought they had killed their prophet, for they could not stand the word of truth.
The book is a great looking glass, which purifies the obscurities and wrongs attributed to the other prophets. If they truly loved Allah and his word, why would they attribute heresies unto his prophets, unto Ibrahim and Sulaymān, peace be upon them? Why do they reject their prophets, if they are slaves to Allah and people of the book?
If you are truly one of Allah's, you would not in your soul reject the truth of the prophets, and of our prophet, peace be upon him.
>>
>>2445412
He wanted to invoke the Christian Original Sin concept needing a savior, which is a spiritual state, but he uses generic words like "Evil" which can be taken to be a condemnation of behavior. Not hard to understand. He means a specific thing but he says a generic thing.
>>
>>2445410
The two-gospel hypothesis is that the Gospel of Matthew was written before the Gospel of Luke, and that both were written earlier than the Gospel of Mark.[1]

It is a proposed solution to the Synoptic Problem, which concerns the pattern of similarities and differences between the three Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke. The hypothesis, following an original proposal by Augustine and expanded by Johann Jakob Griesbach (it was once called the Griesbach hypothesis), was introduced in its current form by William Farmer in 1964.[2]

This hypothesis is the most serious alternative to the two-source hypothesis.[3]

Its main advantages over the two-source hypothesis include the fact that it relies not just on internal evidence, that it does not require lost sources like the Q document, and that it is supported by the view of the early Church.

1. Robert L. Thomas (ed.), Three Views on the Origins of the Synoptic Gospels, Kregel Academic, p. 10.
2. William Farmer, The Synoptic Problem: A Critical Analysis, New York: Macmillan, 1964.
3. Black
>>
>>2445421
Good thing the Holy Spirit of God inspired all of the 40 authors of the bible and brought all things to their remembrance, compiled and maintained that collection of writings for us, huh.
>>
>>2445429
Yes, I am an enemy to satan/jibrail.

I am happy to be an enemy to Mo, allah/satan/jibrail, and every other wicked principality and evil force in this universe.

I do know the Truth, and the Truth has set me free.

You? You're enslaved by the devil and don't even know it.
>>
>>2445437
That's not a Christian concept but a Catholic one. Nice try though. It's the Catholics who have absolutely no idea how or when sins were forgiven, or what really happened to Adam and Eve the day they rebelled against God.

For instance, they think sins against God can be forgiven by pedophiles.

Does that sound right to you?
>>
>>2445448
I genuinely can't tell if you're mocking Christians who believe this or actually asserting it as fact.
>>
>>2445459
It's a fact.

I'm not in the practice of mocking people for believing facts, but I am in the practice of mocking people for thinking their opinions are facts.

40 authors, 66 books, written over 1500 years, all written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God.
>>
>be little kid
>people hated me and acted as if I knew something
>disregard it and assume I'm just too young to understand
>grow up a bit
>become fedora
>a guy from tv comes and wanted to film me explaining why I don't believe
>I start thinking
>start believing that very moment by my reasoning
>the guy leaves very buttraged
>keep growing up eventually abandoning belief
>autist whore appears into my life
>suddenly God reveals himself and gives me gnosis and a plethora of experiences
>promises to destroy my enemies, specially her
>the next day the whore starts doing shit to me that would have prevented reaching gnosis
>apparently she doesnt know
>she goes away
>I start experimenting with beliefs
>meet lots of autists that claim I'll go to hell and celebrate it
>Idiot wants me on radio while still on a false belief, I refuse and shes buttfurious
>finally learn about gnosticism and understand the autism of people
>I literally won without knowing wtf was going on

Kek
>>
"But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first, and said, 'Son, go work in my vineyard.' He answered, 'I will not,' but afterward he changed his mind, and went. He came to the second, and said the same thing. He answered, 'I go, sir,' but he didn't go. Which of the two did the will of his father?"

They said to him, "The first."

Jesus said to them, "Most certainly I tell you that the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering into the Kingdom of God before you. For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you didn't believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes believed him. When you saw it, you didn't even repent afterward, that you might believe him."
—Matthew 21:28–32, World English Bible
>>
>>2445489
Happened at my house all the time.

Mom: Sis, wash the dishes.
Sis: Okay mom! (wanders off)

Mom: Son, do the dishes.
Son: wtf? Wasn't sis supposed to do them? NO. (Does dishes anyways.)

Which one was obedient to mom?
>>
>>2445326
More hypocrisy from the religious nutjob, he holds everyone in the entire world accountable for their "sins" while he himself refuses to take responsibility for the thoughts in his own head. He regards his act of condemning everyone as a virtue, while disagreement or questioning is a horrible affront to his disassociated "God".

Complete inversion of morality.
>>
>>2445458
>That's not a Christian concept but a Catholic one. Nice try though.
lol what the fuck
At this point you are just being a contrarian faggot.
Don't even reply to me.
>>
>>2445455
2:40-42 "O Children of Israel, call to mind My favour which I bestowed on you and be faithful to your covenant with Me, I shall fulfill my covenant with you, and Me, Me alone, should you fear.
And believe in that which I have revealed, verifying that which is with you, and not be the first to deny it; neither take a mean price for My messages, and keep your duty to Me, Me alone
And mix not up truth with falsehood, nor hide the truth while you know."
2:44 "Do you enjoin men to be good and neglect your own souls while you read the Book? Have you no sense?"
2:97-99 "Say: Whoeve is an enemy to Gabriel - for surely he revealed it to thy heart by Allah's command, verifying that which is before it and a guidance which is before it and a guidance and glad tidings for the believers.
Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messangrs and Gabriel and Micheal, then surely Allah is an enemy to disbelievers
And We ndeed have revealed to thee clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors"
If you reject Gabriel, Allah's faithful messenger, you reject the word and covenant of Allah, not to mention the Messiah Isa ibn Maryam, peace be upon him, as he was revealed unto Maryam by Gabriel the messenger. If you accept our Messiah, then you must also follow Allah's revelations unto the prophet, peace be upon him, lest you foolishly reject the covenant with Allah the omnipotent.
>>
>>2445326

Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.
>>
>>2445506
kek

I'm just telling you the deal. How you play your hand is on you.

I don't hold anyone accountable for their sins. Their sins, your sins, my sins, were all forgiven at the cross.

So you're forgiven, but dead.

It's the dead part you have to worry about, and do something about, not the forgiven part. You were forgiven before you were born.

And again I do not condemn anyone as I do not have that billet. I will use your own words to show you where you are headed. If you think that is a condemnation, know that you can thwart it by bending the knee to Jesus, confessing aloud He is Lord, and believing in your heart God raised him from the dead.

Do that, and you will be saved.

It's the devil who goes around making people feel too dirty to be saved.

>Though your sins are as scarlet, I will make them white as snow.

--Jesus of Nazareth
>>
>>2445516
Hmnmm, a contrarian would or wouldn't reply to you at this point? I'll have to think about that.

While you think about this.

Catholics are Catholics.
Christians are Christians.
Catholics are not Christians.
>>
>>2445524

It wasn't Gabriel.

It was Shaitan.

Mo knew it, too, and wanted to commit suicide over it.
>>
>>2445532
You are deranged, you are the absolute last person who should be telling anyone how the world works.
>>
>>2445529

Grow up? kek

Take responsibility for my own actions? kek

How about you grow up, kid, and take some responsibility for answering to your Creator for the life he has given you.
>>
>>2445532

I agree with this guy >>2445539

I'm sorry because I don't normally go around chucking around insults on the chanz but you are completely off your rocker.
>>
>>2445539
Yes, the things of God are not understood by brute beasts.

So ask God for help in understanding them, and he will give it to you.
>>
>>2445535
Is this some rhetorical wildcard hail mary zigzag to change the subject?
You are retarded.
>>
>>2445545

It's just basic Christianity, straight from the bible.
>>
>>2445540
>Grow up? kek
>Take responsibility for my own actions? kek

I don't know why you think growing up and taking responsibility for what you do and say is such a hard concept.
>>
>>2445547
It didn't change the subject, so no.
>>
>>2445553
Probably because your assumptions about me are funny to me. Baseless, clueless, false and hilariously off target assumptions.
>>
>>2445558

I'm not making any assumptions. My response was based purely on what you posted.
>>
>>2445564
Not really, no.

You just took attacks that would wound you and tried them out on me.

And I laughed at them.
>>
>>2445568

Now, that is a completely incorrect assumption.
>>
>>2445558
Christians are willing to assume a whole lot of impossible bullshit about the entire body of humanity, but as soon as you call out their recorded behavior suddenly you've crossed the line.
>>
>>2445573
Sure, sure.

How old are you? Married? Gainfully employed? Kids?
>>
>>2445574
>recorded behavior

Go ahead and point out the bits you think are wrong.

I'll happily provide you with the foundation in the bible for them.

Unless you think I wrote the bible......
>>
>>2445414
Sure thing
>>
>>2445578

34, two kids, tens years in current job, married.

And I don't like people that go round making threats on the internet and then when they are called out on it saying "it's not me doing it".

You're welcome to believe whatever crazy shit you like but you personally and no one else is responsible for what YOU say and do.
>>
>>2445444
Very informative, thanks. What else can I read about that?
>>
>>2445586
I posted it for you. I'm a helpful guy.
>>
>>2445537
You reject the truth, and hypocritically run from the word of Allah, and from Gabriel the messenger. You remind me of the Israelites in their times of hypocrisy, who consider Gabriel their enemy because he served to deliver Allah's judgement and gift of prophecy, whom he eventually conveyed onto the faithful Ishmaelites. How you fabricate and levy lies, like they did unto Ibriham and unto Sulaiman and unto Isa ibn Marayam, peace be upon them all, when they rejected the truth, when they even rejected their Messiah.
4:101 "And when there came to them a messenger from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing".
Like the Israelites and the prophecy of Deuteronomy, you shun the truth wantonly, because you do not want to serve the creator. You reject the prophet, and with him the messiah. Nay, it is you who are deceived by shaytan into ignoring the truth of the Book. I pray that Allah will open your soul to the truth of his revelation.
>>
>>2445132
>But Divine Revelation is unreliable because it's indistinguishable from dementia and delusion.

Speaking as someone caring for a parent with dementia, you can fuck right off, you self righteous shit. Only a person whose never dealt with degenerative mental illness could think it's symptoms can be confused with divine revelation.

I'm sick to death of you fedoras and your veiled ad hominem arguments.
>hmmmm this person said things that conflict with my opinions CLEARLY they must have been mentally disabled.....
You can fuck right off.
>>
>>2445593
Both my kids are older than you and have two kids each. Grow up? Okay, sport.

Working hard or hardly working? Okay, skippy.

Threats on the internet? My, my. Where?
>>
>>2445601
Thanks bro
>>
>>2445602
Ever notice how Jehovah loves the Jews, and allah hates them?

Ever notice that the countries Jesus and the al Mahdi conquer at the end times are all muslim countries?

Ever notice allah is a self-confessed trickster, a deceiver? Same as satan?
>>
>>2445605
Thank you.
>>
>>2445605
Having experience with afflicted family members, I agree completely
>>
>>2445612
Quite welcome. There's a lot of work going on to show the early writing of the gospels. The more evidence that comes in, the earlier the dates get.
>>
>>2445608

>You're going to go to hell because you're dead, never regained life within you, and therefore must go where dead people go. Hell.

>It's a warning, not a threat. A threat implies I have some say in it. I do not.

You are aware children could read this nasty shit?
>>
>>2445626
If so, they shouldn't have a care in the world about it as it does not concern them. It only concerns people past their age of accountability, which excludes children.
>>
>>2445636

That doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.
>>
>>2445613
Allah does not hate the Jews, there is no animosity between Allah and man. In reality, man's enmity to Allah signifies opposition to His commandments, and Allah's "enmity" to man signifies the recompense for man's opposition. Note that in 4:98, Allah is only said to be an enemy to disbelievers who first make themselves an enemy to the prophets of Allah, and to his angels and his Divine being himself.
Those nations who resist to the second coming of the messiah, and the coming of al Mahdi, are not slaves to Allah. This is the same in the Christian scripture, as the Messiah subjugates all nations under a rod of iron, under the authority of Allah (Revelation 2:27).
Allah deceives not, he is truth when none else is truth. He is omnipotent and eternally righteous.
>>
>>2445648

If your issue is children on 4chan, this is an odd thread to make that protest.
>>
>>2445653
Yes, those would be Jews. Jews do not believe in allah.

Very good. We're making progress.

allah hates Jews, Jehovah loves Jews.

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
>>
>>2445657

My issue is you making threats and then refusing to take responsibility, like a child, however old you claim to be.
>>
>>2440945

Read Job you fucking idiot
>>
>>2445682

>it's all just God making bets with Satan for lulz
>>
>>2445661
You did not read my post. Allah does not hate, it is simply that men is capable of hating Allah. What appears as hate is recompense for rejecting his covenant and his prophets. Do you reject his word, and do you reject the revelations he sends unto men of all nations?
You are also misreading 3:54, which is better translated as "And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners." Is Allah not the best of planners?
>>
>>2445691

I don't care what the devil does, or what name you call him by.

That you think an Arab 600 years after the fact knows more about the circumstances of the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ than his personal disciples is laughable.

Mohammad knew the angel in the cave was Shaitan.

Why can't you figure it out?
>>
>>2445691
>Is Allah not the best of planners?

You know we have this thing called the internet, right?

Thus, the Quran unashamedly calls Muhammad’s god the best liar and deceiver of them all! It even dares to say that ALL deception belongs completely to Allah:

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

In fact, the Quran states that Allah actually raises wicked individuals to deceive and scheme:

Even so have we placed in every city, ringleaders of its wicked ones, to scheme therein (liyamkuroo): but only against themselves shall they scheme (yamkuroona)! and they know it not. S. 6:123 Rodwell

And further commands people to do evil so that he can then have a reason to destroy them!

And when We would destroy a township We send commandment to its folk who live at ease, AND AFTERWARD they commit abomination therein, and so the Word (of doom) hath effect for it, and we annihilate it with complete annihilation. S. 17:16 Pickthall
>>
>>2445704

Shaitan can't fly a person up to Heaven on a winged horse.
>>
>>2445714
Which is why it's a fiction, not fact. A contrived bogus way to attempt to make a claim on Jerusalem, a city that has zero muslim significance.
>>
>>2445707

1 Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.
>>
>>2445724
>Which is why it's a fiction, not fact.

False.
>>
>>2445714
True, but he can lie about having done so better than anyone else....
>>
>>2445707
You have mistranslated the Book friend, and rejecting the word of Allah for your own petty self-perceptions
"And those before them had plotted, but to Allah belongs the plan entirely. He knows what every soul earns, and the disbelievers will know for whom is the final home."
"And thus We have placed within every city the greatest of its criminals to conspire therein. But they conspire not except against themselves, and they perceive [it] not."
You conspire, and perceive not that you only conspire against yourself.
John 16:14
"For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you"
It is hard for you to come to terms with the truth and humble yourself before Allah, but it must be done to do his will and reap your reward.
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (553KB, 1616x2889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
553KB, 1616x2889px
Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.
>>
>>2445747
Yes, the last refuge of the islamic stooge.

The quran can only be understood in its native Arabic by native Arabic speaking peoples.

Proving it's not for anyone but Arabs.
>>
>>2445747
The Quran uses another word to denote that Allah is a liar, a schemer who has no problems using guile, namely kayd:

And those who cry lies to Our signs We will draw them on little by little whence they know not; and I respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 7:182-183 Arberry

and I shall respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 68:45 Arberry

The lexicons provide the following definitions:

Kaf-Ya-Dal (Kaf-Alif-Dal) = To be about to, be just on the point of, be well nigh, intend, wish, practise an artful device, desire, contrive/plot/devise such a thing, worked or laboured at or upon anything, to do something clandestinely, to deceive/beguile/circumvent, means of evading/eluding, vomited, emitted fire, had menstrual flux, gave up his spirit.
>>
>>2445545
How is he deranged? He has said nothing to appear that way to me?
>>
>>2445837

The only people I ever encounter like that are alcoholics and drug addicts who have been drawn into a cult by people claiming they are going to "rehabilitate" them.

I guess it might be different in Pakistan and screeching fundamentalist religious beliefs as "facts" seems normal to you.
>>
File: 68_45.png (3KB, 234x68px) Image search: [Google]
68_45.png
3KB, 234x68px
>>2445804
You have defused your own point. 68:45, "And I will give them time. Indeed, My plan is firm." uses the word kaydī, which is plan.
>>2445796
That is why there are imams, commentaries, and mullahs. This is the same for every religion and religions text; would you say the Bible is indecipherable to those not well verse in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic? No.
>>
Who the fuck is Aelian? Yesterday I talked about CS Lewis and some retard called me Aelian
>>
>the "problem" of evil is a srs issue
No, simply most of mankind knowingly belong to darkness, they only pretend they don't, so you keep love for those that belong to god and hate the rest viscerally.
>>
>>2440945
Op you forgot the obvious answer . . .

C. God is evil.
>>
But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

The sights you see will drive you mad.
>>
>>2445862

So you're judging me based on people you have met.

Have you met me?
>>
>>2446138

Exactly the opposite of the quran. It has been translated into hundreds of languages because it is intended that all nations and all tribes and all peoples come to a saving knowledge of Christ Jesus.
>>
>>2446642

Same retard calls me Aelian. We should form a club. The Not Aelians.
>>
>>2447286
And all people must also hear the Truth of Allah's revelation to the prophet, peace be upon him. That is why before him, Allah sent prophets to peoples of all nations. That corrects the erroneous account that Allah was concern only with the salvation of a chosen few.
You appear confused, with a lack of knowledge on the Book or the words of Allah. I suggest you go to your local mosque and speak with the Imam there, and he will give you a good translation of the Quran with commentaries.
>>
>>2447316

I'm not confused at all.

I know that allah is satan.

So did Mohammad.
>>
>>2447340
You say this, but in your soul you know you are rejecting the truth through your own befuddled notions. You are not in control of your desires, so it is hard for you to listen to the Book or humble yourself before Allah. Shaytan is leading you from the path, the path professed by the prophets Isa ibn Maryam and Muhammad, peace be upon them. Do not worry my friend, it will come in time and paradise may begin for you in this life.
>>
>>2447340
>Allah
>Satan
>Mohammed

What about Goku and Green Lantern?
>>
>>2447220
That's B
>>
>>2446138
Eh don't bother, you won't get any real discussion here.

Also, fuck off muzzie
>>
File: 1481061845336.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1481061845336.png
514KB, 532x582px
>autistic fartsucking christard gets wrapped up in shitposting at a mudslime
>>
File: e89709e2f7a645dcbb31d774f7a9ee69.jpg (128KB, 1241x1217px) Image search: [Google]
e89709e2f7a645dcbb31d774f7a9ee69.jpg
128KB, 1241x1217px
>>2442448
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.