[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it unpolitically correct to say that the Sikh's were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 09390.png (163KB, 314x1782px)
09390.png
163KB, 314x1782px
Why is it unpolitically correct to say that the Sikh's were the warrior race of the Indian sub-continent?

Every time they fell so did most of India (iirc).
We all know race is real.

>inb4 dumb brits didn't know what the fuck they were talking about
Nah. The British Empire was leading the entire planet in science. I'm pretty sure they weren't wrong.
>>
>>2437839
Did every officer in the Sikh Khalsa army make it to the commander/leaders list?
>>
File: CKJ.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CKJ.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>>2437839
Do we really need more /pol/ bait threads?
>>
>>2437839
We know race is really arbitrary, yes. The problem with your premise is that the British didn't conduct some kind of double-blind lab experiment that somehow extracted more 'warrior' juices from your average Sikh than from a control group to determine things like martial race. The designation was given out as a way to further subjugate and exploit defeated cultures with deeply entrenched martial traditions as recruits for their own Indian army. That's why the Sikhs were not listed as a martial race until after the British conquered them, so that young Sikh braves would join the British Army rather than self-organize into a new independent force that might fight to throw off British rule.

It was cultural cuckolding, the same kind the English practiced on the Highland Scots and Irish for centuries.
>>
>>2437896
Eternal Anglo strikes again
>>
>>2437896
shit...i never thought of it like
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.