[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now this may be a retarded question, but would god have jurisdiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1435885389979.jpg (15KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435885389979.jpg
15KB, 320x310px
Now this may be a retarded question, but would god have jurisdiction over robots?
>>
>>2437480

Why wouldn't he?
>>
Why don't you take God to the supreme court and find out?
>>
>>2437495
Well could they be considered to be God's creation? If we were to be able to create Sentient robots, would their actions be of their own or would the responsibility be pinned on us?
>>
>>2437480

GOD DOES NOT NEED JURISDICTION, THEREFORE HE DOES NOT HAVE JURISDICTION.

GOD IS ABSOLUTE, AND COMPRISES ALL; JURISDICTION IS OF THE WORLD AND FOR THE WORLD.
>>
>>2437480
Fuck I did not need this today
>>
>>2437508
what happens if I deny god's jurisdiction
>>
I don't see why not.
>>
>>2437520
Did you even read his post, retard?
>>
File: 1469634578015.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469634578015.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>robots are part of her divine plan

she can't keep getting away with it
>>
I was talking about robots replacing most jobs with a friend. He said he was worried we would have no more jobs left. I told him if the robots are doing all the jobs then we will no longer have to work and live in utopia. He couldn't comprehend and replied "so you're challenging god!"
>>
>>2437550
When labor and consumption are no longer necessary, what makes you think people with money and power will want you around for their utopia?
>>
>>2437681
because my robot lobbyist will pay off robot ted cruz
>>
>>2437550
you think complete automatization of jobs will be done from one day to the other? how much of a retard are you, has history taught you nothing at all? It will take many years of extreme chaos, famine, rebellion, civil war, etc. you'll be lucky if you survive a couple of years on sewer water, roasted rats and the meat of your fellow dead countrymen.
>>
>>2437686
So you're challenging A.I. ?!
>>
>>2437480
>god
doesn't that answer you question?
>>
>>2437480
We would be their gods
>>
>>2437504
sapience and sentience. know the difference.
>>
>>2437949
no, we wouldn't.
>>
>>2437480
That is a retarded question.
>>
>>2437949
ya nah, but i appreciate your candor

self-important much? so lonely you had to make a friend to play with and then subjugate them? i bet you were the kinda kid that had friends over and played video games in front of them, but never let them play co-op with you
>>
>>2437504
iirc anything that was made by humans indirectly was attributed as being made by god
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.