[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Fukushima? I think it ended the war quickly and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Fukushima-Daiichi-Nuclear-Plant.jpg (69KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
Fukushima-Daiichi-Nuclear-Plant.jpg
69KB, 630x472px
Opinions on Fukushima?

I think it ended the war quickly and saved American lives but some people think it was cruel. What side is /his/ on?
>>
filthy commi japs deserved it
>>
Evil Nazi Pinko KKK Nihonese deserved more nukes
>>
>>2432060
>>2432043
What about the poor wildlife and children that have to suffer for your war crimes, white piggu?
>>
File: 1483118158661.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1483118158661.png
55KB, 217x190px
Lead to the imminent slow-kill of Millions/Billions of people in Japan and the West Coast USA by steadily allowing radioactive Cesium and Plutonium to leak into the Pacific Ocean right before the 2020-era resource wars and rise of the NWO with a new world population of approx. 300-500 million people total.
>>
Fuku-what?

Did you seriously confuse an earthquake in the last decade as something that happened in WW2?
>>
File: 1466398700703.jpg (272KB, 960x804px) Image search: [Google]
1466398700703.jpg
272KB, 960x804px
>>2432100
This is perhaps the most reddit post I've seen on 4chan today.
>>
>>2432113
They just always have to ruin everything.
>>
Gookishima
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (486KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
486KB, 500x750px
>>2432038
Every Japanese should be exterminated (except the qt girls)
>>
America: bombs Japan to save American lives and prevent their cancerous Bushido ass backwards culture from all fucking killing themselves.
Also America: saved Japan from getting invaded and occupied by retarded slavs
>Whoops my bad guys
America: invests in Japan making it an industrial superpower and media giant
>60 years later
THAT WUZ UNETHICHAL WTF AMERIXAN
>>
File: Okhalhoma City.jpg (1MB, 1967x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Okhalhoma City.jpg
1MB, 1967x1305px
>>2432038
>I think it ended the war quickly and saved American lives but some people think it was cruel. What side is /his/ on?

Serves them right for their cowardly sneak attack on innocent US citizens.
>>
>>2432275
Are fertilizer bombs really this powerful?
>>
>>2432287
apparently so
>>
>>2432287
>fertilizer bombs
Thats clearly the aftermath in the OKC air raids committed by the commie japs during the LA race war of the 1990s
>>
>>2432038
I would've invaded Saigon but whatevs.
>>
>>2432287
ANFO is heavy duty once you can get large enough qty of fuel oil and fertilizer
>>
>>2432287
Ammonium nitrate is a very powerful oxidizer. It's extremely dangerous under the wrong conditions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate_disasters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_disaster
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.