[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1945: You are luftshutz (air defense boy) assigned in Pfalz/Baveria.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: luftschutz-women-photo.jpg (47KB, 524x342px) Image search: [Google]
luftschutz-women-photo.jpg
47KB, 524x342px
1945: You are luftshutz (air defense boy) assigned in Pfalz/Baveria. You got a wife and kid (10 years old). Orders come in. You're going to Berlin under Steiner and Shorner to attempt the pinser attack that would trap and destroy a huge chunk of Reds.

If you don't go you'll get away with it but are you an eternal pussy?

If you do you risk your life in a hail mary attempt to briefly stop the Russians.

Please respond, I'm asking for a...friend.
>>
>>2432036
If i was German i would do what i need to do to protect my country against any external threat. Anyone who answers differently is an unpatriotic faggot who doesn't deserve citizenship in their country.
>>
File: women in a nutshell.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
women in a nutshell.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
>>2432036
>stop the Russians
What for?
>>
>>2432087
To buy refugee columns a little bit longer to flee west and escape the horde.
>>
File: leftist.jpg (145KB, 752x990px) Image search: [Google]
leftist.jpg
145KB, 752x990px
Of course I would fight. My family and I are nothing without the nation. Only the nation exists, the (((individual))) is irrelevant and meaningless without it. Only a true cuckold would disagree (pic related)
>>
>>2432087
SLAV'd
>>
>>2432087
>tfw you realize germans have been cuckbois since the end of the war
>tfw no face
>>
>>2432087
wow
>>
>>2432036
How am I a teenager and I have a fucking 10 year old kid?
Also, I'm not a dumb fucking cuck and I ain't dying for anyone except me. Hitler can suck my balls, I'm heading west to surrender to the Allies.
>>
>>2432087

Austrian women not even once.
>>
>>2432769

This is the only correct answer you nerds, defending your country doesn't fucking matter if you already lost.
>>
>>2432769
>I'm heading west to surrender to the Allies.
Sanest answer.
What good will come from you infuriating the Soviets that much more, and you dying, rather than surrendering yourself to Americans famed for being of decent manners. Your death fighting Reds for a pincer movement that won't mean anything in the larger picture only means that there's one less German in Germany who can get substituted by a Slav invader.

>inb4 "hurr unpatriotic"
>>
At this point in the war germany would probably be better served by trying to get a peace agreement as early as possible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.