[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Once and "FUTURE" King Well /his/? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: King Arthur.jpg (3MB, 1067x1873px) Image search: [Google]
King Arthur.jpg
3MB, 1067x1873px
>The Once and "FUTURE" King

Well /his/? Is he ever coming back?
>>
Of course he's coming back, are you stupid or something?
>>
>>2426089
What's wrong with his leg?
>>
Yes. Its time for anglos to leave Britannia
>>
>>2426967
>Cornish and Welsh rise up to remove Anglo-Saxon scum to leave
>Englands empty
>>
>>2426964
hes getting a leg up on the saxons
>>
>>2426089
I read The Once and Future King and Le Morte d'Arthur recently, and I was really disappointed to find out Arthur is one of the world's biggest cucks.
>>
>>2427161
Lancelot used to fuck his girl , imagine being king Arthur and to hear that terrible pounding and moaning

Just thinking about it is making me sweat
>>
>>2427016
Just as god intended.

Push the Eternal Anglo back into the sea where they belong.
>>
>>2426967
>what was 1066
>>
>>2427166
>>2427161
What's with you Yuros and cuckolding? I mean I get why Jews love it (thousands of years of inbreeding and neuroticism), but why the fuck is like, half of Italian comedy and literature based on watching other men fuck your wife?

Is it just like Brits and cross-dressing?
>>
File: Death of Arthur.jpg (110KB, 700x582px) Image search: [Google]
Death of Arthur.jpg
110KB, 700x582px
>>
>>2428276
>What's with you Yuros and cuckolding?

>implying cuckolding is a European thing
>implying every single one of the black bull/white woman threads isn't made by Americans.

The cuckolding fetish is clearly linked to black Americans, presumably something to do with white America's angst about race relations. I don't know what issues you people are trying to work out, but would you please keep it to your side of the Atlantic.
>>
he was actually probably not a long but a warlord
>>
>>2428276
go to every board with flags and you'll realize its Americans who are obsessed with cuckolding
>>
File: celtocucks.png (2MB, 1790x881px) Image search: [Google]
celtocucks.png
2MB, 1790x881px
>>2428276
Celtic legacy.
>>
>>2428276
>>2431039
Cuckolding is a thing that always emerges when your country is full of blacks, not even joking. You can read Arabian Nights and within the first few pages there's a Persian king getting buttravaged because his wives are cucking him with black slaves, and he concludes that all women are cheating whores.
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (126KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
126KB, 640x960px
>>2427166
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.